Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now, if only they make the LSF based on this and similar beauty face of this... easy WIN

TYKT03333_01.jpg

...God, no.

...God, no.

Yeah I really hate the way they handled that Catwoman statue. Normally I really like their stuff, but I think it just looks stupid. The pose makes no sense and her face looks weird too. I felt like they tried a little too hard to make it sexy and the result comes across as having an opposite effect.

For me the best Catwoman is the DC Direct BTAS one with the safe and the cat.

God I hope they knock the PF out of the park!

If this is the AH version I will have a really hard time resisting. Any chance she was on display at SDCC.

Thanks Tron, Iv been waiting for to see something!

How was the material on her outfit, was it leather like or sculpted?

I hope those big boots can come off somehow.

Thanks Tron, Iv been waiting for to see something!

How was the material on her outfit, was it leather like or sculpted?

I hope those big boots can come off somehow.

I actually wasn't at the Con this year but from what people have said in other threads the costume looked like Vinyl. I hadn't heard anything about the boots though.

I actually wasn't at the Con this year but from what people have said in other threads the costume looked like Vinyl. I hadn't heard anything about the boots though.

Thanks! Yeah, this my first time missing the con in 6 years!

I think the piece looks quite nice, if not a bit boring. It feels like they played it really safe with her.

Indeed, but if you look at the pose and base and such you can tell they went for a very conservative approach to this statue. Boring, but still impressive.

Back