Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe from that angle the butt looks better. from the back it just doesn't pop at all. they shoulda just pulled it up the crack...pardon my vulgarity.

Personally, I prefer it more like the picture; comes off a little more realistic. Not really a fan of it looking like the character is getting a wedgie. I am probably one of the few who actually like the production Rogue's ass over the prototype's.

Personally, I prefer it more like the picture; comes off a little more realistic. Not really a fan of it looking like the character is getting a wedgie. I am probably one of the few who actually like the production Rogue's ass over the prototype's.

i can see ur point but you are def in the minority over rogue's ass!

i can see ur point but you are def in the minority over rogue's ass!

Yeah, I know and remember quite well the railroading I got for saying I perferred Rogue's retouched bum. Probably will be again once Catwoman comes and I end up liking her bum when everyone else will be complaining about it.

At least I will be prepared for it this time :)

I just saw the Rogue's resculpt/custom in her thread and her suit goes all the way up her butt as if her butt crack went all the way up to the base of her spine. Looks ridiculous. :dunno

Re: Catwoman I hope the PF is a different design. First of all I'd like her with goggles on as an option and design closer to Benitez or even Cooke but not Hughes

I like the piece but it's a bit pricey for me so I'll just wait until the pf comes along. I like the oversized style a bit though, so maybe in the future if it's still available.

for something of this size, her face should really look more beautiful. The Marvel LSB faces look better imo.

sdcc2012_sideshow_marvel_3.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDEEKGUq-9Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDEEKGUq-9Y[/ame]

The more I look at, I think I would like it if it looked more llike AH artwork for the face.also some hair on her head would be a nice touch

Last edited:

really dont like this catwoman LSF for so many reasons...
which means, save money, yes!!!

really dont like this catwoman LSF for so many reasons...
which means, save money, yes!!!

All I can say is that was afraid I'd be tempted to get it. After seeing it, I know for sure I won't.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice piece, just not what I expected. Money saved. I hope I can say the same if they ever release a Black Cat LSF. Those are the two only characters I could have forked out such an insane amount of money for.

Has there been information on a PF for her or is it only assumed?

It hasn't been announced or even hinted at, but a Catwoman PF is not a matter of if, but when.

Is it just me, or do her feet look freakin huge??? I mean those are some serious stompin boots. She was starting to grow on me, until I saw the full piece.

Back