Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look a lot, and I feel she was sculpted with an inverted triangle figure intentionally. Her broad shoulders and over-sized boots probably exaggerate the proportions of the statue a bit in pictures though, making her look more squat than she is.

Granted, I would've preferred the regular Hughes Audrey Hepburn-esque portrait but the face grew on me.

bodyshapes.png

Just to bring a little levity to a rather tragic day :monkey2 (thoughts and prayers for the victims), those boots on Catwoman are just not sexy. Like put her in some stilettos or something dudes wanna see or at least make the boots smaller than those steel toe construction worker boots. IMO she looks like a dude from the knees down. I hope they get the PF right cuz this design isn't appealing to me. At least they got it right with Supes and Batman's PFs.

I like the look a lot, and I feel she was sculpted with an inverted triangle figure intentionally. Her broad shoulders and over-sized boots probably exaggerate the proportions of the statue a bit in pictures though, making her look more squat than she is.

Nope, it looks just as bad in person. I still feel like it is way out of proportion. It looks a tad ridiculous in person, the prototype anyway.

Nope, it looks just as bad in person. I still feel like it is way out of proportion. It looks a tad ridiculous in person, the prototype anyway.

hm, that's unfortunate, then. I hope they'll make some tweaks for production. :) Especially so if they got some feedback from SDCC.

Just to bring a little levity to a rather tragic day :monkey2 (thoughts and prayers for the victims), those boots on Catwoman are just not sexy.

And yes, I wholeheartedly agree, my thoughts and prayers to those affected in Colorado this morning. :(

Glad I'm not the only one struggling with her, I think I'm the target demographic that would spend the money if she was right!

is it confirmed anywhere they will make a PF of her? I mean maybe shes not exactly the next in line for a PF do-over when this is in the making..... I wonder how many actually buys/can afford these legendary scale statues.... not me :)

I hate the boots, they look ridiculous. I like the face, although it doesn't look AH! The upper body looks great, but the lower half kills it for me.

Catwoman is my number 2 character behind Storm, and I won't even consider this piece considering the disproportionate body and huge price tag.

She has man-hips/bootie. Fix it SS. The boots are cool by themselves but to me don't seem to fit with the outfit. Fix it SS.

I'm not big on bashing, and actually I like the base on this LSF.. BUT.... If I wanted a Catwoman that looked like Justin Bieber... This would be it..With all of Sideshows artistic resources, this can't be what they came up with for 2K.. I'd buy a LSF Catwoman but definitely not this boy like one.. Fix it and it's a buy, keep it the same and an easy simple pass for me.. SSC I know your better than this... Indy was another pass for me fix his portrait and that boring pose and you will make another sale to me as well....If you can make an amazing wolf pred LSF, in a dynamic pose.. Indy should be cake.. If your making a AH Catwoman, then make it look like one. Rather spend my money on DOOM now that's a LSF!

Last edited:
After seeing Anne Hathaway in The Dark Knight Rises I can't imagine why anyone would want this.

...I'm just saying!

Her broad shoulders and over-sized boots probably exaggerate the proportions of the statue a bit in pictures though, making her look more squat than she is.

The sculptor may have misheard the oversized 'boots' from another instruction.

The boots seem to be accurate so I feel like the complaints about them are a bit unfair. People absolutely love AH and always want AH stuff and accurate AH stuff. They finally get one of the more interesting details accurate and suddenly it is a major flaw.

The oversized boots are what I actually like. it's very manga styled, it's Catwoman via Boondocks!

Me too, it's actually the face and the frame of the body I'm not a fan of. Even though it's LSF so it doesn't really matter to me anyway.

Back