Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its only 1/8 scale but the face its 10x better

IMG_1790.jpg

Best Catwoman statue to date :lecture

I might have gotten her, but I feel like they dropped the ball. More interested in the Sideshow sixth scale than this.

Yeah she just looks kind of strange body wise. She has a massive bust, but no waist, so much so that the proportions do not look correct.

I think it looks really good I just can't afford the legendary pricing of this line.

Yeah she just looks kind of strange body wise. She has a massive bust, but no waist, so much so that the proportions do not look correct.

Right on, don't get me wrong, I love a big bust but she needs more hip, more sexy curvature for me to pull the trigger

I like the look a lot, and I feel she was sculpted with an inverted triangle figure intentionally. Her broad shoulders and over-sized boots probably exaggerate the proportions of the statue a bit in pictures though, making her look more squat than she is.

Granted, I would've preferred the regular Hughes Audrey Hepburn-esque portrait but the face grew on me.

bodyshapes.png

Back