Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me, or do her feet look freakin huge??? I mean those are some serious stompin boots. She was starting to grow on me, until I saw the full piece.

They are huge, but that's on purpose. Kind of a Tank Girl vibe going on there.

tgbatsm.gif

She is highly stylized indeed. AHs stuff is fairly realistic proportions outside of oversized jugs and arse. This piece just doesn't feel AH to me.

I agree 100%. I was really looking forward to a faithful Adam Hughes Catwoman interpretation. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will release an AH! Comiquette of her someday! There hasnt been one of those, in what feels like forever, anyway.

They are huge, but that's on purpose. Kind of a Tank Girl vibe going on there.

tgbatsm.gif

Ah, Tank Girl... now THAT would be a kick a$$ statue, wouldnt it? Good comparison, btw :)

Why would they only do her boots stylized and nothing else? Looks silly. They are slowly decreasing their market for this piece. Sideshow would have had way more interest with a quarter scale Catwoman, done in a Balent or March style. By going LSF with this one, they eliminated about 75% of their buyers, then they decided not to base the portrait on Audrey Hepburn (they could have designed something similar, if copyrights were an issue) and now they gave her boots that are out-of-scale. IMO, they made a lot of bad decisions with this piece.

The second picture is really cute. I think that might have made a pretty cool statue though it wouldn't work without the diorama as well I suppose.

I really like how Catwoman looks in your profile picture though, assuming that is her. Who is the artist there? I love the eyes and lips.

Wow, I never noticed the large boots in his artwork, hmmm. well I guess they did her right then. Still not loving it.
what looks good in 2d doesn't always look good in 3d.

Skin tone is a bit strange, and her shoulders are far too broad compared to her hips. Small waist and a tiny ass. Too bad AH! is a tits guy, I prefer them to at least have a bit of both.

I feel like they exaggerated the AH!-ness way too much. Even in the concept art her bum and boots aren't this bad.

now, if only they make the LSF based on this and similar beauty face of this... easy WIN

TYKT03333_01.jpg

...I dislike anime editions of American Comic Book Characters....feels wrong to me.

well, she's not so animey looking here.. and i said similar and based on.. :)
anyway, agreed, animey face cat woman LSF would be funny...

Back