Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics! For some reason I really like the oversized boots! :lol

hehe I was about to comment on that because I just saw this...

sdcc2012_sideshow_marvel_3.jpg

(by Crawford)

The boots look terrible imo :lol :slap Overall proportions look off tbh

Here are few i took of catwoman. nice but not what i expected...face could have been better and more AH IMO and the ass was a fail IMO. for 2k, i want the nicest ass possible!

img2702de.jpg

What part of the ass is a fail? Is is like really flat / saggy or is it just because you can't see the crack - like how Rogue originally looked?

Overall I like it, most AH pieces look like crap in pics but in person always look great, I remember the Black Queen's a$$ looked flat but in person was VERY nice the boots do look a tad large, I hope she is not more than $1500 but who knows.

I like the boots - they add a bit of whimsy and playfulness to her. I think her proportions look fine - a little concerned about her ass but as long as it gots a decent curve to it, I'd be happy :) - not like I will be able to afford her anyways :(

I like the boots - they add a bit of whimsy and playfulness to her. I think her proportions look fine - a little concerned about her ass but as long as it gots a decent curve to it, I'd be happy :) - not like I will be able to afford her anyways :(

yea, dont know if u saw my pics but the ass was not good. the suit just kills it. shes kinda cool but certainly not lsf price worthy. had this been a PF, it would have been a must buy but at this scale...totally not.

yea, dont know if u saw my pics but the ass was not good. the suit just kills it. shes kinda cool but certainly not lsf price worthy. had this been a PF, it would have been a must buy but at this scale...totally not.

Does her bum looks anything like this or completely different?

catwomansideshowimagebig.jpg

Her Face looks absolutely hideous to me the skin tone is terrible and her cleavage looks strange to me. But I really like the boots.

I am still liking it, I would retouch the face with better skin tone/makeup etc but I think she looks great, any word on the price?? I am expecting the $2k gauge but would be nice if less

Back