Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better angle here.

tumblr_m70r1xox8E1qdmycoo1_500.jpg

Much better angle here.

tumblr_m70r1xox8E1qdmycoo1_500.jpg

God, she is gorgeous. I'm just blown away.

I've been reading all my comics digitally now for the past year or so, ever since I moved to Florida and started working at a comic shop. All my paper comics are up north at my Mom's, I'm thinking of having them shipped down here so I can start selling off my collection. After seeing this, I am pretty sure I know exactly where all the proceeds will be going.

For a Catwoman fan, THIS is a true grail piece.

God, she is gorgeous. I'm just blown away.

I've been reading all my comics digitally now for the past year or so, ever since I moved to Florida and started working at a comic shop. All my paper comics are up north at my Mom's, I'm thinking of having them shipped down here so I can start selling off my collection. After seeing this, I am pretty sure I know exactly where all the proceeds will be going.

For a Catwoman fan, THIS is a true grail piece.

She is fantastic. By the way, what shop are you working at?

Nice jugs!!:monkey1

It looks good, the only part i'm unsure about is the right hand. i feel like it's made to look like she just lifted her glasses but I feel it'd be better if it touched the glasses instead of being apart.

Nonetheless a great piece for those who collect LSF.

Zaldiva Comics in Fort Lauderdale. Come check us out sometime if you're ever over this way. We don't carry many statues in store unfortunately but we do a lot of discounted pre-orders.

I've been there once, but I'm more south of you guys so it's a bit out of the way. Nice shop though.

Who knows? I look at the Galactus maquette which is far more detail then CW and probably close to the same height and cost only $800. I still can't figure out SSC on how they price some of there statues.

I think the price will be higher because of the fact its under the "legendary scale" scale, as Galactus is a Maquette... but just a theory :dunno

After seeing her at con tonight I am underwhelmed. The size was impressive but I wasn't a fan of the face. Didn't feel AH to me. I also thought the suit wasn't great. Her ass should have been way more accented and round but the suit was too baggy and lost all nice form on her backside. I hope the PF turns out a lot better cuz this us an easy pass.

I think part of my problem with her is they should have painted her eyebrows black instead of brown. They did the the same thing with the 1/6 figure, but it's not as noticeable.
IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

Back