Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think part of my problem with her is they should have painted her eyebrows black instead of brown. They did the the same thing with the 1/6 figure, but it's not as noticeable.
IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

I like the 1/6 portrait better :monkey1

Huuuge fail
Agreed. Even if she came out better. She cant compare to the way the other lsf's turned out. Most people cant afford one of these statues, so when I can am I gonna pick her over doom or batman when he comes out? Ehhh no way. shes certainly at the bottom of the licenced lsf list.

Wasn't this supposed to based on Adam Hughes Catwoman? Where is the Audrey Hepburn likeness?!?!?

I really wanted to like this and pick it up with my tax return... but the Cover Girl statue looks 10x better... so sad that a $90 statue looks better than a $1500 statue

Agreed. Even if she came out better. She cant compare to the way the other lsf's turned out. Most people cant afford one of these statues, so when I can am I gonna pick her over doom or batman when he comes out? Ehhh no way. shes certainly at the bottom of the licenced lsf list.

Yeah for people who collect LSF Dr.Doom and Indy are probably much better buys.
Even Galactus or Hulk considering their sizes.

wofford29 said:
I would have purchased this if it looked like Adam Hughes's art or if it looked like Audrey Hepburn.

Wasn't this supposed to based on Adam Hughes Catwoman? Where is the Audrey Hepburn likeness?!?!?

As I already predicted on a couple of posts, based on what Tim Miller said once, that was very unlikely.

By the way, how do you guys like her with darker eyebrows:

dcssclsfcatwomanssczsdc.jpg

Here are few i took of catwoman. nice but not what i expected...face could have been better and more AH IMO and the ass was a fail IMO. for 2k, i want the nicest ass possible!

img2711v.jpg

img2712g.jpg

img2702de.jpg

I will definatly be displaying her with the goggles on. I'm tired of the constant goggles up look, it's like Batman with his cowl down.

If it's going to be the centerpiece of my Catwoman collection, those goggles have to be on her face.

Great pics! For some reason I really like the oversized boots! :lol

That's actually my least favorite part. I hope they don't make her look stumpy in person. :(

Back