Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, and i've already got the Batpod on pre-order.

I would love to have the Bat with her and Batman inside, but i'll just have to wait and see the price. Not to mention I have no where to display it. :(

Yeah that would be fantastic! I need to get me as Batpod for Catwoman too.

Here's hoping they unveil her at SDCC. (The Hot Toys I mean)

Love the new siggy/avvy! :)

I need to get me a Catwoman one too. :rock

This one, as I have mentioned will all depend on the price point. Doom is a must in this house.

Most likely $2,000 with open edition size like most of the other 1:2 LSFs. Unless they do the weird scale thing again.

I think they are prepping for the Batman LSF, since this will be open edition and $2,000 like the rest, they are hoping when the Batman LSF goes up for sale he'll draw in more sales for Catwoman LSF for people who want to pair them. That's probably why they made it an open edition LSF, which are available for a few years to go with new releases. Interesting strategy in a market historically driven by limited editions. I guess the good thing is there is no hurry to order any of these.

Question. if there is no ES then doesn't that mean they are not made on mass in a factory like PF's?

I'm thinking SSC only has it made from scratch once an order has been placed rather than 100 coming into stock and maybe hanging around in a warehouse waiting for an order?

:dunno

Question. if there is no ES then doesn't that mean they are not made on mass in a factory like PF's?

I'm thinking SSC only has it made from scratch once an order has been placed rather than 100 coming into stock and maybe hanging around in a warehouse waiting for an order?

:dunno

They just make it in batches. So when they get up to a certain number of orders, the factory line process starts and they will all use the same mould. So it's pretty much a factory line process like PFs, just a staggered one. That's probably why they use the 'backorder' tag, so people don't get their panties in a bunch when their product takes a while to arrive as they accumulate order.

I do see them getting better at shipping and defects as more are produced so the first batch may contain more breakages, thinner casting etc I guess.

After like 10 years of making the exact same product there is bound to be some improvement in the process.

They just make it in batches. So when they get up to a certain number of orders, the factory line process starts and they will all use the same mould. So it's pretty much a factory line process like PFs, just a staggered one. That's probably why they use the 'backorder' tag, so people don't get their panties in a bunch when their product takes a while to arrive as they accumulate order.

gotcha! Can't the staggered run improve the value of these?

i.e. i order catwoman and the first batch is sold through if someone likes it later they may wait 6 months when i already have it on hand.

would this help in keeping its value?

gotcha! Can't the staggered run improve the value of these?

i.e. i order catwoman and the first batch is sold through if someone likes it later they may wait 6 months when i already have it on hand.

would this help in keeping its value?

Well there won't be any increase value in the secondary market while they keep producing it I guess. An owner will have to sell it cheaper than Sideshow or people will just buy it direct from them.

It definitely won't increase in value like the limited edition PFs.

That's until it sells out which will be many many years down the line. At which point I'm sure Sideshow or another company will come out with a new 'improved' version of that character.

Oh, absolutely, I didn't mean it as a jab at you. I meant I'm not prone to fanboyish superlatives such as "he's the man". Again, not aimed at you, just generally speaking. :)

Edit: I love all of those you mentioned as well. :wink1:

No worries I didn't take it as such. :1-1:

Given that the DC stuff seems to be priced higher, I'd expect something like $2,500.

not sideshows, but this one it awesome too.

552521_368272126578270_669422204_n.jpg

Back