Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

Trying out my new 50mm lens:

IMG_6649_2_small.png

IMG_6766_2_small.png

IMG_6701_2_small.png

Got out my Mohawk Gremlin out of storage today to display again, and thought of this shot to try out. Had to search through a couple of boxes in the basement to find the base, as I never displayed him with it in the past. :lol But I think it was worth it.

IMG_7211_5_small.png

Can't wait for the NECA Spider Mohawk to come out. I also noticed I don't even own this movie on DVD, something I have to fix soon.

How have I not seen this thread before :slap

FANTASTIC pics mate, some of the very best I've seen.

Awesome work ! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Bob

Awesome clear pics! :clap

Thanks. :duff

How have I not seen this thread before :slap

FANTASTIC pics mate, some of the very best I've seen.

Awesome work ! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Bob

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it. :) In case you're interested in larger versions, I usually upload them to my deviantArt account in higher resolution: https://agonistes86.deviantart.com/gallery/

Great pics! I really think the "A" pose works best for the IM figs :clap

Thanks. That's the pose I'm currently displaying him in, too (although it changes every few weeks).

Finally received my Jim Lee head painted from Erick Sosa (ZKULPTOR) this week. It turned out great, and now I can finally finish my comic Batman.

IMG_7341_small.png

IMG_7347_small.png

IMG_7352_small.png

IMG_7358_small.png

Also started work again on my Freddy Krueger. I started piecing him together 2 years, but somehow lost the motivation to work on him and put all the pieces away in a box.
I got in a Freddy mood again so I decided to finally finish him. First thing I did was repaint his head, as that was the main thing I wasn't satisfied with when I started him. I wanted to get as close as possible to SilentSurfer's amazing version, so I went with the same eye position. Also decided to paint his eyes blue (they are green in reality), because I prefer the look.
I've got a new slim body in the mail, have an auction for a new hat ending today and ordered some metal to make real metal blades for him.

IMG_7334_small.jpg

IMG_7327_small.png

freddy_comparison.png

IMG_7369_small.png

IMG_7378_small.png

New WIP shots of my Batman. :)
I repainted the gloves and boots to match the head. I still have to modify the belt, and the batlogo is temporary too.
The cape is actually dark blue, not black as the picture might make it seem. It's still too dark though. I have some lighter blue material, but have to dye it darker first, though.

IMG_7414_2_small.png

IMG_7423_2_small.png

I dig the repaint on Freddy, looks excellent! Eye position is much better, well done :clap

And Batman look sick!!!

Nice, Very Nice, I like it

Best comic Batman I have ever seen (and of probably my favorite style as well). Just....so awesome.

So jealous :thud:

I dig the repaint on Freddy, looks excellent! Eye position is much better, well done :clap

And Batman look sick!!!

Thanks guys. :wave
The Freddy is my first head repaint I finished, I'm very happy with how it turned out.

I also took some pics of the Batman body, to show the muscles I sculpted to bulk him up. I didn't care a lot about realism, as the suit covers it anyway. I emphasized his serratus anterior (those small muscles on the side of the torso) so that they would push through the suit and show, like they usually do in comics. He retains pretty much all of his articulation.
The neck is a shortened slim TT neck. I dremeled the head so that he fits over the neck joint. That way I can remove the head anytime I want with ease, and he keeps full poseability, too.

IMG_7403_small.jpg

IMG_7395_small.jpg

Very cool, thanks for those pics :rock

New cape and batlogo. :)

IMG_7440_2_small.png

The batlogo is still temporary, but it suffices for now until I find better material to work with. I also reworked the design a bit, it fits better I think.
The cape is also WIP, as I'm waiting for the dye to arrive. I'll try to match the color of the cowl as close as I can. I'll also make some new underpants in the new color.

Oh man, once you color match that cape and undies...perfection.

Back