Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

Lovely photos bro. Your photography has come such a long way. I wish I had half the talent you do :)

Same here, those shots look straight out of the movie. nice job.:hi5:

Showing the Joker some love:

IMG_0281_2_small.jpg

IMG_5471_2_small.jpg

IMG_5504_3_small.jpg

Fantastic! :clap

Are those straight from the camera, or have you done some post work to them?

Lovely photos bro. Your photography has come such a long way. I wish I had half the talent you do :)

Same here, those shots look straight out of the movie. nice job.:hi5:

Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate it. :)

Fantastic! :clap

Are those straight from the camera, or have you done some post work to them?

Thanks man. I did some work to them afterwards, but only in contrast, color saturation etc. Nothing pasted in there, the background on the first one and wet window in the last ones are real.

New acquisition thanks to Crimsonbob. :yess:
Took some quick shots with some minor futzing, as I currently have to study for exams. Hopefully I can take some more and better pics this evening.

IMG_5860_small-1.png

IMG_5870_small-1.png

Last edited:

This Freddy pic is creepy and amazing, and i really love the iron man ones as well.

IMG_0224_small-1.png

Great pics m8 and im glad your happy :)

This Freddy pic is creepy and amazing, and i really love the iron man ones as well.

Thanks man. I was looking for a good price for Palpatine for quite some time already. Actually checked ebay the day I saw your thread, too, so it was perfect timing. Very happy with him, I love the sculpt and paintjob.
Now SS just needs to release an ESB or ROTJ Vader so I can complete the duo. :impatient:

And cheers on the shots. I'm looking into buying a new lens soon, hopefully I'll update with lots of new shots then.

Great pics man you make him look better then when he was in hand lol.

Awesome shots of Palps Yannick :rock I got the exclusive so I felt kind of obligated to display the grimacing portrait, but I think you just inspired me to switch it out.

Great pics man you make him look better then when he was in hand lol.

Haha thanks, I try my best.

Awesome shots of Palps Yannick :rock I got the exclusive so I felt kind of obligated to display the grimacing portrait, but I think you just inspired me to switch it out.

Thanks Dane. :hi5: I'd love to get the exclusive head, simply for taking some more aggressive shots. For displaying I'd probably still use this head though.

dude your pictures are amazing

Thanks a lot. :duff

great collection

Thanks. :) I'll probably take some new shots of the whole setup when I finish my current WIP customs.

Great collection, man! And your pics are really awesome! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats on the new addition! The Emperor looks very cool!

Random shot of my Alien/Predator themed shelf. I really like Predator's current pose. And I usually only see Hudson from the top, where the helmet partially hides his face, but seeing this shot, he's in dire need of a better head. :lol

IMG_5976_3_small.jpg

Random shot of my Alien/Predator themed shelf. I really like Predator's current pose. And I usually only see Hudson from the top, where the helmet partially hides his face, but seeing this shot, he's in dire need of a better head. :lol

IMG_5976_3_small.jpg

I agree about the Pred's pose, killer :rock

And it's funny, I tend to shift my figures with the weakest sculpts to the lower shelves so on an average viewing they're mostly obscured by a forced perspective:lol

Back