Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

great poses :clap

Thanks. :)

So many Bank Robber Joker heads. I love that sculpt!

Yeah me too. I got the second one to put on my regular Joker, repainted by elvis1976. When I decided to try a repaint myself and add hair (which I still haven't come around to doing), I got 2 great offers in the same week, so I took them both. :lol So currently I have a grand total of 4.

Great looking collection; really nice poses for your figures :rock

Who is the headless figure going to be?

that batman has one damn awesome pose!!0100111

that batman has one damn awesome pose!!0100111

Thanks. :)

Great looking collection; really nice poses for your figures :rock

Who is the headless figure going to be?

Thanks. I turned him into the Comedian:
Comedian1.jpg

Also bought some LEDs recently, here's a quick shot of Kroenen using a white one:
Kroenen4.jpg

No new acquisitions on the figure front, but since I got a new camera, here are a lot of new shots. :)

IMG_0281_small.jpg

I just bought a DSLR rebel because of this picture specifically :rotfl
Tell me, how are you creating those backgrounds? Is there a poster behind it or is it editing software trickery?

I just bought a DSLR rebel because of this picture specifically :rotfl

Wow what an honor, many thanks! :hi5:

Tell me, how are you creating those backgrounds? Is there a poster behind it or is it editing software trickery?

Neither. I opened the window and put the figures on the windowsill (on the inside, they were safe there). I live in the center of the city, so there are apartments and shops across the street. The purple thing in Joker's background is a travel agency. :lol The light in Wayne's shot is a lamp post.
I don't have the skills for decent digital image editing (too lazy to learn), so my shots are usually always unedited, only cropped in size.

They look fantastic and you'r very welcome:hi5:

Yes, I plan to do allot of messing around with the backgrounds, just waiting for the camera to arrive :impatient:

I can't wait to see what else you come up with :wave

Wow what an honor, many thanks! :hi5:

Neither. I opened the window and put the figures on the windowsill (on the inside, they were safe there). I live in the center of the city, so there are apartments and shops across the street. The purple thing in Joker's background is a travel agency. :lol The light in Wayne's shot is a lamp post.
I don't have the skills for decent digital image editing (too lazy to learn), so my shots are usually always unedited, only cropped in size.

Got the NECA Leonardo a couple of days ago from ebay for a good price, only slightly above retail. I've had Don since the release, and thought he could use some company.

IMG_0402_small.png

IMG_0409_small_2.png

And one shot with fancy lights and a background (from Mcfarlane's Jack the Ripper):
IMG_0397_small.png

Can't believe I never checked out your collection! Very cool stuff, I love all your poses and especially the photography :rock Congrats on the new aqcuisitions :hi5:

What mods have you done to this Luke? Love the pose...

Can't believe I never checked out your collection! Very cool stuff, I love all your poses and especially the photography :rock Congrats on the new aqcuisitions :hi5:

What mods have you done to this Luke? Love the pose...

Thanks man. :duff
I put Luke on a HT slim Truetype, used the left TT hand, and a gloved right Batman hand. Everything else is stock SS Luke. The body is perfect for Luke IMO, and the suit fits great.

Thanks man. :duff
I put Luke on a HT slim Truetype, used the left TT hand, and a gloved right Batman hand. Everything else is stock SS Luke. The body is perfect for Luke IMO, and the suit fits great.

It does indeed! Tempted to follow that recipe...

It does indeed! Tempted to follow that recipe...

Hard part would be to find a slim TT for a decent price (unless you still have a spare one). I originally bought it for a Freddy Krueger custom, but never finished him. Now that Luke is using the body, I'm not sure I ever will. :monkey1

Also took some shots of my Mark VI yesterday night, here are some results:
iron_man_mark_vi_1_by_agonistes86-d3g75f8.png

iron_man_mark_vi_2_by_agonistes86-d3g75nq.png

Hard part would be to find a slim TT for a decent price (unless you still have a spare one).

iron_man_mark_vi_2_by_agonistes86-d3g75nq.png

Finding a slim is a real trick now isn't it...HT needs to stop releasing new Narrows and slip a new slim in there :impatient:

Oh and that Mk pic is :drool
What camera are you using? I'll be getting a Canon Rebel t2i in the near future but will have no idea how to use it. Would love to pick your brain :)

Last edited:

Movie lover, I presume.....

Indeed. :yess:

Oh and that Mk pic is :drool
What camera are you using? I'll be getting a Canon Rebel t2i in the near future but will have no idea how to use it. Would love to pic your brain :)

Thanks. :wave I'm using a Canon Rebel XS, got it earlier this year. It's my first DSLR too, and I'm simply trying out different things, playing around with the settings etc. A tripod is a must though. :lecture
The pic above was taken on my window sill, with the window open. Lights out in my apartment, only a candle in front of Mark VI for some low light.
The camera settings were:
Shutter Speed: 8 seconds
Aperture: F/4.5
ISO Speed: 100

This link https://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/glossary/ was really helpful when I got my camera, to learn about the meaning of all the different settings.

Thanks for that link! I will definitely have to do some reading/playing around. Really looking forward to updating my thread with some decent pics, I hate that my crappy camera doesn't do anything an ounce of justice.

Lovely photos bro. Your photography has come such a long way. I wish I had half the talent you do :)

Back