Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

Brilliant collections and photos. The batman custom looks amazing.

great customs

Thanks. :)

Oh man, once you color match that cape and undies...perfection.

Thanks man. I'm really happy with how her turned out, can't wait to finally finish him up.

Very jealous of that batman!

Its pure perfection :thud:

Thanks man. Aside from the sculpting, the minor repainting and the cape he can be bashed together pretty easily from sellers on this board.

Brilliant collections and photos. The batman custom looks amazing.

Thanks a lot. :duff

Took my Mcfarlane 18 inch Leatherface out of storage, I forgot how awesome he is. :lecture
Here are some shots to (hopefully) portray his awesomeness:

IMG_7468_3_small.png

IMG_7503_2_small.png

IMG_7520_2_small.png

IMG_7524_2_small.png

IMG_7569_2_small.png

Awesome Leatherface, man. It's so lame that the only McFarlane stuff I ever bought was Spawn related :lol

Awesome Leatherface, man. It's so lame that the only McFarlane stuff I ever bought was Spawn related :lol

Thanks man. You missed out on some good stuff, but at the end pretty much everything ended up in boxes for me anyway. :lol

Here are some new shots, showing some old school Mcfarlane figs some love:

IMG_8187_2_small.png

IMG_8135_2_small2.png

IMG_8213_3_small.png

IMG_8222_2_small.png

IMG_8177_6_small.png

Only a temporary display, since I usually like my shelves less crowded, but I like the colors right now, and haven't figured out how to display them all.

IMG_8660_2_small.jpg

The Freddy is finished. I haven't really made any progress on Bats, other than repainting and rearranging his belt, and adding new feet with long foot pegs. I dyed the cape twice, first time it was still too light, second time it came out too dark. :slap Will have to dye a new one, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

And some more Freddy shots:

IMG_8604_2_small.png

IMG_8606_2_small.png

Awesome shelf :rock That Bats makes me :drool every time I see it.

That batman is just mind blowing.

I NEED to put together a batman custom like that.

Awesome pics :clap

I know I already posted this in the Batman thread in the DC area, but this has to be said again - AWESOME Batman!!! That is the Batman that I dream about at night.

Awesome shelf :rock That Bats makes me :drool every time I see it.

Thanks man. I'm currently gathering the parts to make a better belt, in the classic utility belt style with those small cartridges. The current one is too bulky, I want something more slim.

That batman is just mind blowing.

I NEED to put together a batman custom like that.

Awesome pics :clap

Thanks. :wave

I know I already posted this in the Batman thread in the DC area, but this has to be said again - AWESOME Batman!!! That is the Batman that I dream about at night.

Thanks a lot. Did you find the threads I mentioned? If not, here are the links:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93900
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92928

Your Batman is brilliant, mate. Inspired me to do my own!

really amazing job

Thanks. :)

Your Batman is brilliant, mate. Inspired me to do my own!

Thanks Platty, I appreciate it. He's still not finished though, in fact, after Seb's latest Batman, I realised I needed to add some more muscle to mine too, especially in the lower legs. I think the body's finished now.
I'm also working on a better belt, the current one is too bulky, the bags need to go.
And I've been dyeing a new cape the last few days, but after 3 tries I still haven't got the right color though. Won't give up though, I just have to keep trying. :exactly:
And last but not least, I got him a new base. Drilled a slot for the HT stand today, too risky to have him standing on there without one.

Here's a new WIP shot of nudist Batman:

IMG_9490_2_small.jpg

Very cool mate! You're putting a lot of work into this one and it shows.

Back