Agent 47 (Hitman Reboot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
7752221_orig.jpg

Predators script was perfectly fine. They cut out a few important parts. Such as Topher's character.

You should read the script. It's a bit different from the film.

And ALL Predator stories are just ripoffs from the first movie. I haven't read ONE original Predator tale.

Oh ok.

Predator 2 is fine. But i'm talking about ALL the Predator stories. Comics, books, ect. All the same. Predator comes down, guy (or chick) has to stop it.

The franchise works only because the monster is cool.

I want to give a crack at an original Predator script. Predators went in the right direction. But it could've been better.

ALL Predator stories are just ripoffs from the first movie.

No. Here's the problem..

i'm talking about ALL the Predator stories. Comics, books, ect. All the same. Predator comes down, guy (or chick) has to stop it.

Right there, you're confusing a basic plot (Predator comes down, guy or chick has to stop it) with Predators ripping off scenes from the first movie. No one has a problem with Predators plot. Because Predators DOES have a different plot from the two previous films. Actually they all have different plots.

Predator - Predator hunts soldiers in the Forrest.
Predator 2 - Predator hunts criminals/cops in the city.
Predators - Predators kidnap and then hunt "worthy" prey on an alien planet.

That could have been completely different from the first two flicks. It could have been its own film. But instead of trying to do something original (as in original scenarios) the creators were content with just copying the scenarios from the original film. It's more of a remake than a sequel. And again, that has nothing to do with the plot. It has to do with a lack of creativity and wanting to cash-in on nostalgia.

Of course it was. It started off as a remake, became a reboot. But i'll take "homages" over anything in the AvP movies.

Sounds like straight to DVD movie....and I mean DVD, no bluray.

DVD wrapped in plastic wrap, no case.

Sold by a dirty man from the back of his van.

Last edited:
Back