Agent 47 (Hitman Reboot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's more of a goofy fratboy than a cold assassin. Weird choice.

Then again, if somebody really likes it, maybe they can do a custom with the new HT Tony Stark. Looks more like Paul Walker than RDJ anyway.

SnakeDoc

tumblr_m0htdxeOpu1r8wrri.gif

Timothy Olyphant was pretty good. Best part about the original.

I actually didn't mind Olyphant. He was a bit thin ... but is reasonably good at brooding.

He said there was no chance in hell he'd ever do another, though. Apparently, he only did the first because they cancelled Deadwood and he'd just bought a house.

SnakeDoc

Oh that's fine. I didn't expect him to return anyway.

And I don't hate Paul Walker. I just don't see it for that character. Paul Walker was good in Running Scared...but that's like a perfect Paul Walker character movie. "Yo man! OH **** BRO!" kinda thing.

I can't take him super seriously as a character like that. Eh. But I guess we'll see.

Hmm... I thought Olyphant did a pretty good job but like others have said, he was too skinny.

Paul Walker though? I don't love him or hate him- I've enjoyed him in the The Fast and The Furious films for what it's worth, but as Agent 47? I don't see it...

Tbh Paul Walker has the look and charisma for Uncharted Drake than Mark Walhberg imo. This nope... don't see it.

Commercials director Aleksander Bach helming the project as his directorial debut. Screenwriter of the original Hitman film Skip Woods (Swordfish, Origins: Wolverine, The Rise of Cobra, The A-Team) wrote the screenplay with Mike Finch (co-writer of PREDATORS).

. . .

PERFECT! I can skip it w/o any doubts :yess:

I was excited about this until today, when I read it was PW being cast. Why? Tim was great as Agent 47, why not re-use the guy.

Because the main cast is not as important as the script and directing... Oh, I got it.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
Another movie based on my most favorite series that I don't care about.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

i+definitely+agree+_1304cda0c3382fe59aedb4e9e5140b16.jpg

Back