Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally am thoroughly enjoying it so far. Without any spoilers, so far there have been some out of the ordinary events happening. Have to wait and see the impact , if any, on the regular Marvel Universe.

Personally am thoroughly enjoying it so far. Without any spoilers, so far there have been some out of the ordinary events happening. Have to wait and see the impact , if any, on the regular Marvel Universe.

I dont see how there would be an impact. Its supposed to take place in a different universe as it is. Kind of like how DC does different "Earth #s".

Issue 7 tomorrow!! :yess:
If there is one thing that is bugging the hell outta me, it's the fact that Spidey still seems like Pete. Apart from the Superior Spider-Man 6AU, there has been no indication from behaviour anyway, that Spidey is Ock. What the hell?!

Loved the finish to issue 6. But Cap. :thud:

If there is one thing that is bugging the hell outta me, it's the fact that Spidey still seems like Pete. Apart from the Superior Spider-Man 6AU, there has been no indication from behaviour anyway, that Spidey is Ock. What the hell?!

I agree completely about Spidey! So I stopped getting this at issue #5 because it was awfully boring after issue #1. They just had a big 50% off sale at my LCS so I went ahead and got issues 6-8 since it was half price and I will say, issue 6 and 7 were great, I havent read 8 yet. I still cant recommend the series but I dont get why they had a 4 issue run of garbage! Bendis is one of my favorite Marvel writers, but I feel like this mini is a serious milking.

I haven't read any of age of ultron or superior, but a lot of the times the events and the other lines' timelines don't match up. If they all did, Cap would be in Dimension Z right now. Perhaps the Spidey in AoU is Peter.

I haven't read any of age of ultron or superior, but a lot of the times the events and the other lines' timelines don't match up. If they all did, Cap would be in Dimension Z right now. Perhaps the Spidey in AoU is Peter.

AoU takes place in an alternate universe, kind of like an Earth 2 in DC. It also takes place in the future, so different time frame also which is why Cap is not in Dimension Z. Although, Spidey "is" Oc in this universe. That was made obvious in the Superior Spidey AU issue. His personality is that of Peter's though, if anything a more depressed, lonely, emo, im just going to sit here and cry and do nothing, type of Peter. But it definately IS Doc Oc.

Alright, that makes more sense now. Are any of the heroes from 616? On the surface, this is sounding like an easily skippable event.

I dont know what 616 is. One would think it is a skippable mini, but they have announced that this story will have a an impact on the normal marvel universe. They are at a point in the story where they are time traveling and doing things to change the future, so somehow I guess it would make sense that it could have an impact but its all still up in the air I guess.

616 is the numbered universe that was referenced as the normal Marvel reality a while ago. May have to wait for the collection if that's the case

This is based in the 616 although the impact from the event won't be known until it is finished. I think this is a better way of doing events as it doesn't impact the other series like fear itself and avx and all the others.

Looks like someone is remembering things that never happened to him AND is odd 90's bandana wearing days.

0833E5F3-192F-4AE8-B2AA-FBB5EF257097-268-000000152368A507.jpg

Back