After watching Zombieland...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO I hadnt seen him.. it was just supposed to be funny. yknow milk and cookies and santa..

Originally Posted by Entropy Chicken
Totally disagree. Animals give it another dimension, a wrinkle, some background flavor to the story and another threat. Flying things, things faster than bipeds, that can infect are scary, yo. Depends on how vast you see the doomsday I suppose, the endgame - as a threat only to man or a threat to the entire planet.

Originally posted by thenammagazine
This is exactly why I don't like them. With the zombies already, there's a certain level of doom for mankind. Adding in the animals is like entering a cheat code for the zombies. Without them, mankind's already ^^^^ed so why accelerate the situation? The infection should be like decay, a slow rotting process that eventually takes over. It's inevitable. There's more fear and tension in a slow death.

Well guys this is my zombie dog and I think its pretty dang awesome..Great sculpt and detail. I like them in the zombie universe...I do understand both points though, and can see why you wouldnt want them around..but I wouldnt want this to be release it would be a neat accessory you could order online..like a sidekick or something..

This particular dog is a hand Painted 2up Test Shot prototype from the 5.5" Resident Evil Toy line.. This resin model is twice the size of the actual toy. The model was hand painted for display purposes at Toy fair years ago..

If I ever do my custom mila then I will have the dog with her.

If anyone would like to see a few more pics I can post them. Thanks.

05_07_004__229.jpg

Last edited:
I've always preferred things to be more ambiguous. I like that in the early Romero movies it just kind of happens and theres really no explanation besides opinion. Like a scientist says the radiation from some space probe or something in night and in dawn peter says the no more room in hell line.

Thought the new virus' and stuff was a nice take on it also. I like how the narrator in zombieland explains that their brains expand and then so does their hunger. For some reasont he cause of zombies doesnt ever bother men...but give me vampires that sparkle and day light and I'm ready to murder the Mormon that made it a piece of pop culture.

Zombie clown... meh. Not a horrible choice but still seems a little over the top and shark jumping. But hell, we have a zombie Santa so... :huh

I just wonder how many different zombie occupations they can come up with before they get ridiculous? Zombie pimp, zombie figure skater, zombie cowboy, zombie ninja, zombie pirate, zombie golfer...

Personally, I'd go with zombie redneck next, with overalls, plaid shirt, axe, pitchfork and 'Palin 2012' button. :peace

Zombie celebrities would be awesome!
They could start with Bill F%#kin Murray!!!

bill+murray+zombieland.jpg

Back