After watching Zombieland...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take a Tallahassee figure over a Zombie Clown. Although it would be funny to see a Zombie Stripper complete with spinning boobie tassles.

I would take a Tallahassee figure over a Zombie Clown. Although it would be funny to see a Zombie Stripper complete with spinning boobie tassles.

i think die can hook you up with zombie whores .......:monkey1

Zombie clown... meh. Not a horrible choice but still seems a little over the top and shark jumping. But hell, we have a zombie Santa so... :huh

I just wonder how many different zombie occupations they can come up with before they get ridiculous? Zombie pimp, zombie figure skater, zombie cowboy, zombie ninja, zombie pirate, zombie golfer...

Personally, I'd go with zombie redneck next, with overalls, plaid shirt, axe, pitchfork and 'Palin 2012' button. :peace

Zombie clown... meh. Not a horrible choice but still seems a little over the top and shark jumping. But hell, we have a zombie Santa so... :huh

I just wonder how many different zombie occupations they can come up with before they get ridiculous? Zombie pimp, zombie figure skater, zombie cowboy, zombie ninja, zombie pirate, zombie golfer...

Personally, I'd go with zombie redneck next, with overalls, plaid shirt, axe, pitchfork and 'Palin 2012' button. :peace

A real redneck would never vote for a woman.

A real redneck would never vote for a woman.

watermark.php

never voted for a woman...........:horror
btw............that's donnie.........the deadneck........:cool:

:lol..................j/k.............that ^^^^er loves women.

Personally, I prefer the more hillbilly, Hee-Haw reject type redneck rather than a hunter redneck.
hee%20haw.jpg

But seriously, don't you guys think they'll run out of good zombie ideas and start scraping the bottom of the barrel for interesting occupations?

Last edited:
Personally, I prefer the more Hillbilly Hee-Haw reject type redneck rather than a hunter redneck.

if i could score some 1/6th overalls .........that would be hee-haw classic. may have to customize some....:D

pickin' & a grinnin'............:lol

I just wonder how many different zombie occupations they can come up with before they get ridiculous?

Let's give it a shot.

Zombie pimp,

This one is probably the most farfetched but not completely out of the realm of possibilities. They could easily have the Zombies stumble upon a Frat party that is themed like the 70s. Whenever there is a 70s party there is always a pimp.

zombie figure skater,

This one is easy, a lot of malls used to have and some still have ice rinks especially around Christmas time. A Mall Security Guard and Mall Santa, means they could have bitten a figure skater practicing on the rink without a problem.

zombie cowboy,

This one is not an issue since its just a matter of attire but again with the Mall they could have him be a Country Western store employee and get away with it and tie it right back to the established storyline.

zombie ninja,

They could attack a dojo but it'd be more interesting to me to have them attack Comic-Con and have them bite attendees, there are always ninjas at Comic-Con not to mention other great farfetched costumings.

zombie pirate,

Long John Silver's employee or even those guys who stand out handing out flyers. He could have a plastic puppet on his shoulder with bitemarks and come with a ton of flyers that could be spread at his feet with blood spatter all over it.

zombie golfer...

This one is really easy, could even have him be on the High School golfing team that Shay "The Babysitter" attends.

ha, ok, Mike. What Mall do you go to? :lol And if you say zombs invade comic con, well heck, you got a wide assortment of weirdos to pick from. I take it you don't think this line can ever jump the shark and become absurd?

But the question isn't so much how they could explain away the costumes and looks so much as do you want a zombie figure skater or pirate made? Surely there are only so many good character choices and designs.

*and dammit I'm tired of seeing Darklord Voldy in your sig. :monkey2

ha, ok, Mike. What Mall do you go to? :lol And if you say zombs invade comic con, well heck, you got a wide assortment of weirdos to pick from. I take it you don't think this line can ever jump the shark and become absurd?

But the question isn't so much how they could explain away the costumes and looks so much as do you want a zombie figure skater or pirate made? Surely there are only so many good character choices and designs.

*and dammit I'm tired of seeing Darklord Voldy in your sig. :monkey2

Considering they could even get away with renaissance zombies by using a RenFair scenario, I don't see how that's possible character-wise. Jumping the shark could only occur, and has, if they continually release variants. To me, THAT's jumping the shark as it shows a real lack of creativity. Especially when you get into 3 and 4 variants of a single character. :(

good point, nam. damned variants! :mad: If they had to do variants... at least give us new accessories and new or tweaked head sculpts. But again, don't want to give ideas. Variants stink! Hopefully the establishment of an EX version has rid us of the dreaded variant. I really like how they handled the Punk - useful accessory and limited to a scant 245 pieces. :joy

But really, ren-fair zomb? :rolleyes: Zombies throughout the ages? conquistador zombie, civil war zomb, caveman zombie, astronaut zombie, samurai zombie... interesting ideas but I dunno... picturing them on a shelf doesn't really do it for me. :huh

The zombie designs in the movie were a little soft, if you ask me.

Although I would overpay for a Bill Murray faux zombie. :naughty

good point, nam. damned variants! :mad: If they had to do variants... at least give us new accessories and new or tweaked head sculpts. But again, don't want to give ideas. Variants stink! Hopefully the establishment of an EX version has rid us of the dreaded variant. I really like how they handled the Punk - useful accessory and limited to a scant 245 pieces. :joy

But really, ren-fair zomb? :rolleyes: Zombies throughout the ages? conquistador zombie, civil war zomb, caveman zombie, astronaut zombie, samurai zombie... interesting ideas but I dunno... picturing them on a shelf doesn't really do it for me. :huh

Personally, I don't care. Even a fat Viking Opera Singing zombie chick would rock! So long as they look consistent with what Sideshow's already released, for me they'll fit. The more the merrier and all walks of life! Worst case scenario, mix and match them at various locations in your zombie horde and they won't stand out as much. :lol

Personally I'd like to see SS get a bit more creative with this line's sculpts. The hands are really cool... go further. Gimme heads cast with multiple pieces for a nice 3-d gaping effect. Go a bit more skeletal with torso pieces showing exposed ribs, semi-severed dangling arms, rubber entrails with zombie pets devouring them. I still say just given birth preggers zomb with her entire torso ripped open with trailing zomb baby with umbilical cord still attached would be quite horrific. Go more brutal and less goofy I say! They should stay closer to scary and disturbing the way the line started and less silly. Make me puke not laugh! Though I guess both puking and laughing could be ok. :yuck :lol
(and where's the zombie smiley, Dave? There should be one on tap by now)

Ok, nam, any non-variant, non-celeb zomb you would say it too absurd or stupid to produce?

Ice cream truck driver zomb might be a cool figure (heheh) with frozen organs on a stick. :eek:

Last edited:
Personally I'd like to see SS get a bit more creative with this line's sculpts. The hands are really cool... go further. Gimme heads cast with multiple pieces for a nice 3-d gaping effect. Go a bit more skeletal with torso pieces showing exposed ribs, semi-severed dangling arms, rubber entrails with zombie pets devouring them. I still say just given birth preggers zomb with her entire torso ripped open with trailing zomb baby with umbilical cord still attached would be quite horrific. Go more brutal and less goofy I say! They should stay closer to scary and disturbing the way the line started and less goofy. Make me puke not laugh! Though I guess both puking and laughing could be ok. :puke :lol

Ok, nam, any non-variant, non-celeb zomb you would say it too absurd or stupid to produce?

Ice cream truck driver zomb might be a cool figure (heheh) with frozen organs on a stick. :eek:

Truth? Zombie animals. I'd also consider that jumping the shark. Technically this is supposed to be like a virus. I could see zombie primates since they're the closest physically, but not things like dogs, cats, birds, chickens, etc. They work in games as scare tactics, but I never really bought them in the RE movies and are really entirely unnecessary unless your story's limping along. If your human zombies are creepy enough, why use the crutch?

Truth? Zombie animals. I'd also consider that jumping the shark. Technically this is supposed to be like a virus. I could see zombie primates since they're the closest physically, but not things like dogs, cats, birds, chickens, etc. They work in games as scare tactics, but I never really bought them in the RE movies and are really entirely unnecessary unless your story's limping along. If your human zombies are creepy enough, why use the crutch?

Totally disagree. It increases the horror. Animals give it another dimension, a wrinkle, some background flavor to the story and another threat. Flying things, things faster than bipeds, that can infect are scary, yo. Depends on how vast you see the doomsday I suppose, the endgame - as a threat only to man or a threat to the entire planet. I like the idea or suggestion that all life is breaking down and find it a tad arrogant to focus only on humankind.

Back