After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Avenger?

• Black Widow

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Captain America

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Hulk

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 65 35.9%
  • Thor

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

I'm surprised Cap is doing so well. Most people I know that saw the film found him to be boring. I liked him though.

Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

I like Ed Norton and was really disappointed when he had a public falling out with Marvel. I thought Kevin Feige's comments about re-casting were a cheap shot. I've also heard Norton can be high maintenance. I don't know who is at fault. Norton is great on screen and that's all I care about. I had been looking forward to seeing him as Banner again.

In spite of that Ruffalo was fantastic in this movie. My favorite surprise watching the Avengers. I thought he was wrong for the role prior to seeing the film but I was completely won over. I really enjoyed Banner's dry humor and irony, allowing the Hulk to have some of the film's funniest moments.

I like Ed Norton and was really disappointed when he had a public falling out with Marvel. I thought Kevin Feige's comments about re-casting were a cheap shot. I've also heard Norton can be high maintenance. I don't know who is at fault. Norton is great on screen and that's all I care about. I had been looking forward to seeing him as Banner again.

In spite of that Ruffalo was fantastic in this movie. My favorite surprise watching the Avengers. I thought he was wrong for the role prior to seeing the film but I was completely won over. I really enjoyed Banner's dry humor and irony, allowing even the Hulk to have some of the film's funniest moments.

Norton was the drama queen on that one. Glad they recast it. I didn't find his rehashed TV show take any better than Bana's attempt. I only wish they'd found Ruffalo sooner. :(

f48ade684c9f0acc28a9c480c260552b.jpg

Norton was the drama queen on that one. Glad they recast it. I didn't find his rehashed TV show take any better than Bana's attempt. I only wish they'd found Ruffalo sooner. :(

Agreed about Ruffalo. He's made an excellent fit imo.

Tempted to vote Black Widow. She's clever, super sexy and kicks ass.
Hulk was awesome but didn't get enough screen time.
Thor was a bit meh.
Captain America was entertaining enough but a lack of personality?
Hawk Eye spent half the movie as a baddie.
Now Iron Man. Gadgets, wealth, personality, humour...winner!
Who else would poke Banner to see if he reacts? Quality! :yess:

Iron Mans the only reason I own this movie. When I was watching it last night I got a real Bill Murray in ghostbusters vibe from RDJ and Stark, his humor is so natural and fun. He truely is Iron Man.

Hulks great but not feeling Ruff Banner or his Norton impression.

Evans as Cap has grown on me but I just can't get behind the outfit when he's got that ***** head mask on. Fix the mask or leave it off and it'd allow me to enjoy alot more of his screentime but he had good chemistry with Stark. But anytime I see that mask and his nose squeezed in I just laugh at how goofy and stupid it looks for such a huge production, I'll never be able to take it seriously.

Champ, sit the next couple plays out, if you know what I mean.

:lol

I've used that quote before but its better with image backup.

Voted IronMan, but Thor was close. :hi5:

Wow I'm shocked that Cap currently ranks higher than Hulk. That's pretty cool.

Haven't voted yet but I'm still tempted to vote for Cap myself.

voted Ironman but Captain was close :D

Back