After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Avenger?

• Black Widow

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Captain America

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Hulk

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 65 35.9%
  • Thor

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

614020-avengerspromos0002layer_large.png

oh baby....

I actually found her sexier than Black Widow sometimes, yeah sure Black widow had huge cans, but I loved Agent Hill more
I only wish she had more screen time...

Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

oh baby....

I actually found her sexier than Black Widow sometimes, yeah sure Black widow had huge cans, but I loved Agent Hill more

See that? Clint is making a poo face at you because of your negative remarks about Natalia. :lol

oh baby....

:exactly::goodpost::love:date

She is on tv all the time. Some times for hours on end.

See that? Clint is making a poo face at you because of your negative remarks about Natalia. :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol
I made some pretty hard negative comments about him as well so :rotfl
he was like Bella from Twilight in this movie :lol

She is on tv all the time. Some times for hours on end.

what show? I dont have cable,

I saw some interviews with her and for some reason she looks hotter as Agent Hill, there is something about that tight suit and her hair made that way that drives me Nuts!!! :panic::panic::panic:

:lol:lol:lol:lol

what show? I dont have cable,

I saw some interviews with her and for some reason she looks hotter as Agent Hill, there is something about that tight suit and her hair made that way that drives me Nuts!!! :panic::panic::panic:

"How I Met Your Mother"

I guess my choice is obvious... :D

^

he-chose...poorly.jpg

I'm not too surprised to see Iron Man in the lead, but VERY surprised to see Cap beating Hulk! :horror

You're just jealous that the man gets more ass than a toilet seat and the only play you see is from the Palm sisters, Rosy and Mary. :lecture:lecture:lecture

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Don't know if this has been posted yet - and if it has - well it's worth posting again. I found it hilarious.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDajL441mZc[/ame]

Yea it was posted in the other Avengers thread, pretty much dead on. It's a fun flick but after the hype is dead in another few months I'd like to see the people giving it 10/10s explain and account for everything they point out there. :lol

Iron Man.

Tony Stark was like Shane of The Walking Dead. The unsung hero that comes off as an arrogant selfish individual. Commits countless acts of heroism and contributes to the cause with the most significant outcome, everytime. He's also damn funny and entertaining too.

Then i'd pick Hulk :D

Agreed 110%.

Hulk is very close just by being a physical beast and fun to watch as he demolishes everything and everyone. But Iron Man is so well-written (and well-acted).

oh baby....

That's a very manly face right there.

I can't be the only one who think that?

:lol

Why do you think blackmask picked that shot? :lol

:lol Ouch.

Actually, I thought she was okay in the movie... but she's a pretty crappy actress. Her performance in the alternate opening and ending is brutal.

I liked her at the beginning when she was trying to figure out why Hawkeye was leaving with Loki but she really didn't look like she knew how to respond to Fury's last line "because we'll need them to."

She just looked like she was trying to decide how to act on the spot. "Do I smile? Nod? Furrow my brow? Combination of the above?" :lol

Don't know if this has been posted yet - and if it has - well it's worth posting again. I found it hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDajL441mZc
I thought Prometheus was the only movie that had small flaws though?

Yea it was posted in the other Avengers thread, pretty much dead on. It's a fun flick but after the hype is dead in another few months I'd like to see the people giving it 10/10s explain and account for everything they point out there. :lol
There's no way in hell this movie deserves a 10/10 or 9/10. Somewhere in between 7-8/10.

I take it the above link showcases how minute nitpicks make the movie "suck" just as bad as every other movie this summer?

Back