After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Avenger?

• Black Widow

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Captain America

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Hulk

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 65 35.9%
  • Thor

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

I take it the above link showcases how minute nitpicks make the movie "suck" just as bad as every other movie this summer?

Lar'ja Thwei thought Prometheus was better. That's really all we need to know. :huh :lol

Re: After seeing "The Avengers" again on Blu Ray/DVD, who is your favourite Avenger?

You sure about that? :lol
CAPAAND2012629_DC11_LR-1.jpg
*barf*

and lest we forget about Nick Fury's son:

coulsonbattlescars1_02.jpg

Darkhawk .
Don't we all wish. That and Speedball.

Yea it was posted in the other Avengers thread, pretty much dead on. It's a fun flick but after the hype is dead in another few months I'd like to see the people giving it 10/10s explain and account for everything they point out there. :lol

I gave it a 10 when it came out on opening day, and feel the very same way as I watched it again on Tuesday night.

It's a fun ride and has it all.
well I think I gave it a 9.5 or something, I wasn't crazy about the beginning when Loki arrives and casts his followers and the whole car chase scene. Felt like a cheap, rushed Indiana Jones sequence. Things got better when the heroes started showing up soon after.

After all these months, I'll watch this film (and enjoy it) more than Dark Knight Rises..which I also gave a high score despite some of its flaws.

^ Great photos greygoose!! :clap

After watching the Target Ex doc, you really see how crucial Iron Man and more importantly Robert Downey Jr. was to building the Marvel U on the big screen. Given Feige's comment about "Bonding out the role," I don't really see how they'll pull off a Phase 2 without him. :cuckoo:

Yea it was posted in the other Avengers thread, pretty much dead on. It's a fun flick but after the hype is dead in another few months I'd like to see the people giving it 10/10s explain and account for everything they point out there. :lol

You can pick almost any comic/scifi movie apart. I don't take movies seriously enough to do that. I just enjoy them for what they are.

Huh. Combine that Thor Helmet with the Iron Man helmet and you've pretty much got the one Russell Crowe wears in Gladiator.

Also cool to see you Goose!

Back