After Earth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuka Cola Kidd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is there a thread for this? I didn't see one.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12geJhxPls[/ame]

Looks good. So many good looking sci fi films coming out!

looks like it could be good. but why on earth would you not release a 1080P version instead of the 360P? It almost seems like a leak instead of an official trailer.

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan
Written by Gary Whitta (The Book of Eli, The Walking Dead: Around Every Corner)

One thousand years after cataclysmic events forced humanity’s escape from Earth, Nova Prime has become mankind’s new home. Legendary General Cypher Raige (Will Smith) returns from an extended tour of duty to his estranged family, ready to be a father to his 13-year-old son, Kitai (Jaden Smith). When an asteroid storm damages Cypher and Kitai’s craft, they crash-land on a now unfamiliar and dangerous Earth. As his father lies dying in the cockpit, Kitai must trek across the hostile terrain to recover their rescue beacon. His whole life, Kitai has wanted nothing more than to be a soldier like his father. Today, he gets his chance.

After Earth opens on June 7th, 2013

I'll give this one a chance. I'm ready for Will to hit the big screen again. The trailer definitely caught my interest.

Will Smith - Ok. Kinda interested.

Will Smith in the future- Yeah, sure. I'm down.

Will Smith, in the future, directed by M. Night- No thanks. You can keep it.

I watched this trailer and the one for that Tom Cruise's Oblivion and it got me wondering why is it that everything in the modern s-f movies looks so new? It takes all the realism from these films. If you look at Alien films, Star Wars, Dune, Blade Runner, all the enviorments look lived in. In the trailers for these new films everythig from costumes to ships looks like it just came out of the factory. Makes the movies look like cartoons not live action.

Will Smith - Ok. Kinda interested.

Will Smith in the future- Yeah, sure. I'm down.

Will Smith, in the future, directed by M. Night- No thanks. You can keep it.

Will Smith being injured in a cockpit most of the movie while 'in this movie because he is Will Smith's son' Jaden Smith wanders around a bunch of grass and water = aww hell no.

Will Smith being injured in a cockpit most of the movie while 'in this movie because he is Will Smith's son' Jaden Smith wanders around a bunch of grass and water = aww hell no.

But it has a bunch of CG animals in it!

Back