After Earth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Smith has been one of the most bankable stars ever, and has a ton of projects in the pipeline... he'll be fine. I can't say I was ever his biggest fan, but he can definitely survive a flop.

He's already survived one: Wild Wild West. His career will be fine.

saw this movie over the weekend. i think it was entertaining enough. good premise and if the movie had different actors it would have been better.

Jaden Smith: Everybody should drop out of school

Forget what you've heard about education and future success: Teenage soothsayer Jaden Smith has spoken -- and in his 15-year-old eyes, we'd all be better off without an education. "If Everybody In The World Dropped Out Of School We Would Have A Much More Intelligent Society," he proclaimed in caps-heavy text on
Twitter Friday. Other thoughts in the stream of anti-school tweets included "If Newborn Babies Could Speak They Would Be The Most Intelligent Beings On Planet Earth," and "School Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth." As Cele*****y aptly notes, maybe growing up with millionaire parents makes it a wee bit easier to dismiss the value of education later in life.

Back in 2005, Jaden's mom, Jada Pinkett Smith, told Essence magazine that her children were home schooled, both for "flexibility" and because she believes they can get a better education that way. "We're in a technological age," she said. "We don't want our kids to memorize. We want them to learn."

So then is he saying he's dropping out of his home schooling?

Home schooling...........the poor nanny gets stuck doing it.

Back