AFM's Custom Power Girl & Supergirl (Last page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ationfiguremovies Customs (Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Batgirl, Avengers, Cap, Biza

Hey bud where did you get that captian America suit? Its awesome

Thanks bro. It's the new Captain Action suit set. I got if for $20 from Toys R us. The chest harness is from Max Steel. The belt is from the Captain America Marvel Icons. Hope that helps.

Re: Ationfiguremovies Customs (Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Batgirl, Avengers, Cap, Biza

Here's some flying pics of my superman on thenew Kaustic Plastic Hero Body. Man, I'm have fun with this, and lovin this body.

DSC08404.jpg

DSC08406.jpg

DSC08405.jpg

SupermanFlying2.jpg

SupermanFlying1.jpg

Last edited:

Very nice flying pics & effects!

Here's another KP custom hero.

DSC08458.jpg

DSC08459.jpg

DSC08457.jpg

Enjoy

AFM

I've been wanting to do this for a while and finally got around to starting it. Still have quite a bit of work left but at least I started. Feel free to comment.

DSC08763.jpg

DSC08762.jpg

DSC08764.jpg

DSC08766.jpg

DSC08765.jpg

Re: AFM Customs Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Batgirl, Avengers, Cap, Bizarro, Lobo)

Here's my attempt at making Logo galactic ride. It's huge and was a blast to build. Still might do a thing or two to Lobo. So please enjoy. Feel free t comment

AFM

DSC09085.jpg

DSC09083.jpg

DSC09084.jpg

DSC09082.jpg

DSC09070.jpg

DSC09071.jpg

DSC09072.jpg

DSC09073.jpg

DSC09074.jpg

DSC09076.jpg

Re: AFM Customs Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Batgirl, Avengers, Cap, Bizarro, Lobo)

I just finished my last team member (Grunge) and here they all are. Feel free to comment.

AFM

DSC09065.jpg

DSC09068.jpg

DSC09067.jpg

DSC09066.jpg

DSC09052.jpg

DSC09069.jpg

Lobo with real hair.

DSC09107.jpg

DSC09104.jpg

DSC09106.jpg

DSC09115.jpg

DSC09111.jpg

DSC09112.jpg

Last edited:

Working with some new programs and had some fun using the adio from the up and coming Deadpool game. Enjoy and feel free to comment.

AFM

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f0JBlQEbSI[/ame]

I decided to animate Captain Atom. Please enjoy.

AFM

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Bw1lpt1_A[/ame]

My Nightwing needed a cycle so here it is. He's pretty happy about it

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

NightwingCycleCity.jpg

Wow, nice collection and Lobo's bike is huge!!! Will you repaint it?

Wow, nice collection and Lobo's bike is huge!!! Will you repaint it?

Thanks, glad you like it. I wasn't planning on painting Lobo's bike. Not sure what color I would use. If you have suggestions, I'm listening..

AFM

Back