Affluent men should stop pressuring their children into becoming fathers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He can't have sex with his wife when he has to stay in his man cave that she made him make to stay away from her. :rolleyes2

For your information i do not have a man cave hon, i do however have built a beautiful furnished cuck shed, comes with AC and everything :)

You can borrow it if you want babe :)

Last edited:
Interesting topic.

As far as the original topic question goes, I don't think there are too many affluent men who are fathers nowadays because there are not too many FATHERS in America in the past 25-30 years. LOADS of baby daddies. But not too many actual fathers. For me, if you never tuck your kid in, read him/her a story, know their favorite cartoon or toy or whatever, you're probably a baby daddy. I'm proud to be an father. My son is watching his favorite cartoon, Pj masks while holding an PJ masks umbrella I bought him earlier today as I type this. And I just gave him an snack. THAT'S a dad. I totally understand those who just can not work things out where their child's mother enough to be actively involved in their kid's life every day....but at the same time, if you go more than a week without seeing them, the problem isn't just the mother: it's you. Being a father takes effort and the desire to be one. When my son is older, I will teach him not to have a kid until he's 100 percent sure he's going to be there for them.

As for the pulling out discussion....I do it. I've been married for 7 years now and my wife and I never use protection, just pulling out. We dated about a year and a half before marriage and only slept together a couple of times before marriage(she's Filipino and while she allowed me to take her virginity, she only did so pre-marriage because we were already engaged and she knew I was the one). When we first got married, we were going at it multiple times a week. Since our son was born(he's 4 now), it's closer to once or twice a month(to my chagrin) but even then...we just pull out. I see all the statistics but frankly, I'm not worried. As soon as I feel...umm...the urge, I know if I don't pull out, she's gonna freak out and I don't need that aggravation. Besides, after the first nut, you can always go back in and pump so more.

Now if you're single, I'd say, by all means, wrap it up. In my single days, I pretty much always used a condom. Never liked them but I feel they're a necessary evil when you're not hitched.
Hope I wasn't too graphic or vulgar for you guys.

So your pull out game is strong, but having a kid made your go in game next to non existant. She got what she wanted, so now she gives you enough so that she feels like she fulfilled her duties OR you cant get her as hot as you used to anymore. Man, getting married and having kids sounds like a blast. Not trying to beat you up, its just the same movie over and over. It happens to the best of em i guess. Its great you got a great kid out of it and you feel youre a top tier dad and im happy for you, but the self stroking here is exhausting. Good for you for doing your job and not being a deadbeat dad. Have you ever seen the chris rock comedy segment on taking care of children? You should check it out, you remind me of what he describes in it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Your a Lannister and your name must live on...Now go make your wife Official lol its not the dark ages and 7 billion human's is enough reason to pull out lol.

I'm not sure if it's a problem so much of affluent men pressuring their kids to have kids; I think it's more like women pressuring other women to have kids, regardless if it's appropriate time at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since when are Affluent men pressuring the kids to have children??? None of the affluent men or women i know do this, in fact they tell their kids not to have children with just anyone because they dont wan't leaches taking their wealth or advantage of their kids just to get their money. Most affleunt parents want there kids to go to college and start a career and pick a spouse from similar backgrounds. In fact they are probably more concerned about the type of person their kids marry then non affluent people. Ya parents want grand kids but they usually only start pressuring them to have children when they get in their late 30s and still don't have any.

It does when your pull out game is strong.

i can attest to this... i went 5 years with one girl, and 3 the next.. But you have to know when they are ovulating.. Women are most fertile 3 days before and 3 days after their period. Do not sleep with them during that time at all if you dont use a condom. My wife got pregnant about 8 years ago when we were in vegas, she had just finished her period and i knew better but we were so drunk that night i just didnt give a ****, she was also egging me on not to pull out.. thats all it took. But since then we have gone another 7 years unprotected with pull out method and its been fine. Although she recently got on birth control so i dont have to worry about it anymore.

FYI, you dont even have to pull out when they aren't fertile (3 days before and 3 days after ovualting) and they wont get pregnant either but again you need to know when they are ovulating for any of this to work. They also arent fertile during their period either but not many people dig the period sex

Last edited:
Back