Affluent men should stop pressuring their children into becoming fathers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been proven that birth control pills combined with quick and early withdrawal plus oral disposal is 100% effective in preventing unwanted children. Look it up. Also god prevents stds, ever heard of miracles?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

you are mentioning TWO forms of birth control. of course birth control pills are gonna work.

god doesnt prevent stds, god helped humans to create condoms, thats what they mean he works in mysterious ways. he gave us the intelligence and resources to come up with rubbers. god helps you when you help yourself

Sometimes I log in, read comments like the ones above, and wonder, "what in blazes am I doing here?". Then I log out.

I think its more important for people to keep their opinions on what others should do with their lives to themselves...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think its more important for people to keep their opinions about peoples opinions on what others should do with their lives to themselves...

I think its more important for people to keep their opinions on what others should do with their lives to themselves...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think its more important for people to keep their opinions about peoples opinions on what others should do with their lives to themselves...

I think ALL people should keep ALL opinions to themselves

i think you guys missed the mark....

father as in
thumbRNS-PRIEST-SUSPENDED090116.jpg

which makes sense.

Back