Advanced Bruce Lee body from Hot Toys !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. So when HT undoubtedly do a god Bruce wonder if it will have this one. Hopefully HT will use the jointed one for that as under the jumpsuit.

I've trashed Enterbay constantly about their seamless Bruce Lee for 6-8 months on the OSW forum and even had my suspicions another member was Enterbay staff who constantly posted in the Enterbay threads.

My point is, Hot Toys is FAR above Enterbay, NO competition imo. I'm just wondering why the are bothering with Enterbay and playing these games doing similar products? Who the *$#% cares they are doing T2 in 1/4th scale, Rambo 4 AND Jack Sparrow? It just seems like the two guys who run HT and Enterbay have something more personal against each other than just the products they release. Old friends who had a falling out and now enemies? :lol

Still the proto Bruce Lee looks good Hot Toys!

228538_10150182509602344_58690437343_7186146_8314451_n.jpg

That Body is Awesome! HT must have read all our complaints on EB's GOD figure...So now we can get the figure we deserve, and hope it is a god figure now that Arnie the true master of Bruce lee Sculpts will be doing it.

This is crazy! HT are desperate to ruin EB's market... either EB will rise up to the challenge and offer BETTER products at LESSER prices... OR just DIE!!

That mediocre company will die. They always offered sub par work, but with no other companies with Lee products, it was easy for them to market as they pleased and put price points where they wanted. Now, with competition - top tier at that - they will fade away. Their prices have always been a joke and now, their work will be exposed for what it is.

Lee fans always waxed poetically about them because of a lack of competition. Their virtues were lauded, but without any other threats to parallel with. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned...

lol ht really wanna EB close their business

Sure seems that way. And they're on par to do just that.

hm.. is this going to be similar to the chris redfield body with how the seamless arms will function?.. gosh, i hated that body..

Probably closer to the Rambo bodies.

That mediocre company will die. They always offered sub par work, but with no other companies with Lee products, it was easy for them to market as they pleased and put price points where they wanted. Now, with competition - top tier at that - they will fade away. Their prices have always been a joke and now, their work will be exposed for what it is.

Lee fans always waxed poetically about them because of a lack of competition. Their virtues were lauded, but without any other threats to parallel with. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned...

This is harsh, but there's definitely some truth in it.

Good for HT and good for us! Nothing makes the figures better for collector's like a little good old fashioned competition between companies!

As much as I do like to pose some figures, I have no problem with a body this detailed that may be limited in that department. I have plenty of other 1/6 that I can pose, I'd give this a pass if the quality was THAT good.

I hate joints, love all rubber bodies. Well this makes me want to roll up a joint, and play with my rubber play doll. :monkey4

HAHA and in the other thread where I basically gaurantee this, i got flamed by the "Know it all" on here...

Atleast Lejuan wouldn't bet me because he knew I could be onto something...

This is going to be the best and we can use it for our DX later!

I don't like this body at all! It has no legs!! :slap Bruce Lee actually had two legs...

Just joking, I love it! Hope it will go for G.O.D.

If this does end up being a rubber torso, I hope they use that tack-free material in case you want to put a tank top or something over it.

If this does end up being a rubber torso, I hope they use that tack-free material in case you want to put a tank top or something over it.

Without a doubt I think we will see a new material... They know about problems with the old ones so it should be a no brainer... I hope

If you guys want to insult each other, please take it to PM.

Personally, I got no use for this body. The one with joints is fine for my purposes.

Given HT's already moved away from them, they're still highly familiar with the technology of making seamless rubber bodies. I think this is just their attempt (which will be no doubt successful), to _____slap EB by capitalizing on the EB customers disappointed with the Dragon quality, Twilight-looking body EB's trying to pass off with their new GoD release.

Given HT's already moved away from them, they're still highly familiar with the technology of making seamless rubber bodies. I think this is just their attempt (which will be no doubt successful), to _____slap EB by capitalizing on the EB customers disappointed with the Dragon quality, Twilight-looking body EB's trying to pass off with their new GoD release.

It is funny how everyone relates the EB ridiculous body to that Twilight guy! :gah:
It was the first thing that came up to my mind when i saw it!

It is funny how everyone relates the EB ridiculous body to that Twilight guy! :gah:
It was the first thing that came up to my mind when i saw it!

Exactly. I laugh out loud every time I walk into TRU and see those Twilight figures on the clearance shelf in the front of the store now because EB's GoD bod is the first thing I'm reminded of when seeing them. :( :lol

Good new! I'm looking forward to seeing the results of how this body turns out.

Back