Advanced Bruce Lee body from Hot Toys !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is perfect. They have 2 different bodies and that way they please everybody!
They have the DX body that gives you better poses and now they are giving us the rubber body what I love for museum poses!
I will have both bodies for sure.
People should stop whining and just enjoy it. If you do not like the rubber body just stick with the one already released and be happy!

Peace out EB! However I really don't want a friggin rubber body!

Does anyone remember the beginning of Borat? When he's talking about the competition between him and his neighbor? :lol One day HT's will say "great success"

Last edited:
Another Icon fig? using the same head a 3rd time, change the hair...
Bruce_Lee__by_JIM_SWEET.jpg

This is crazy! HT are desperate to ruin EB's market... either EB will rise up to the challenge and offer BETTER products at LESSER prices... OR just DIE!!

Not too excited about this... I prefer poseability over the seamless bodies. But still I'm sure this will make some fans happy.

But then again, bit bored now with all this oneupmanship, kinda petty!! But should be good for all u fans of BL

Bring on CR man of steel!

But then again, bit bored now with all this oneupmanship, kinda petty!! But should be good for all u fans of BL

Bring on CR man of steel!

I think a little competition is healthy, besides it's nice to see HT step their game up. EB has yet to actually release anything worthwhile outside their very expensive (and very nice) BL figures. Jack Bauer was pretty cool though. I dunno, it's a good thing. :duff

To be fair, ETB is also doing stuff HT has done such as Pirates, Rambo and Terminator. This game of oneupmanship goes both way.

I think it will be petty of ETB to think that HT is trying to ruin them. Words won't do any good. Prove it with their products. If ETB has confidence in their product, they should not view this as a threat.

Back