Ada's aging Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets keep the flames low folks. I would hate to have this most excellent thread locked by Mr. Neil. :D

Its defintely not her best work, but have you seen her Oldman/Zorg sculpt its incredible!, hard to think they were done by the same person.

Original poster's link isn't working for me. Can't comment on this particular sculpt but have found that getting a decent headsculpt from her has been a crapshoot. I got a "Saving Private Ryan" Capt. Miller sculpt from her that while a bit elongated from front to back, actually looks darn good. On the other hand, a bud ordered a "Queen Borg" sculpt from her which looked to be in 1/10th scale. Some likenesses are homeruns, others are like getting beaned by a fastball...

I agree 100%. When Ada is hot she is hot but unfortunately she is not very consistent.

Original poster's link isn't working for me. Can't comment on this particular sculpt but have found that getting a decent headsculpt from her has been a crapshoot. I got a "Saving Private Ryan" Capt. Miller sculpt from her that while a bit elongated from front to back, actually looks darn good. On the other hand, a bud ordered a "Queen Borg" sculpt from her which looked to be in 1/10th scale. Some likenesses are homeruns, others are like getting beaned by a fastball...

This likeness is a foul ball, right over the cage and out of the park!

2009291136459171.jpg

link to the sculpt in question
:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

If you squint your eyes really, really hard...... it still doesn't look like Harrison. :lol It looks like at some point, it might have been close. She might have over-detailed it in a failed "it's good enough, just walk away" kind of scenario. Then again, maybe it was just a bad sculpt from the get go. :huh

Edit: Kinda looks like Gene Hackman with a toupee:

gene_hackman_132111__gh_l_192_20080609115935_20.jpg

Last edited:
.... it really does resemble Hackman if you just took the hairline up a bit.

Last edited:
Damn, her figure does look like Dr. Smith!

I'm so glad I got the Sideshow Indy...that is my favorite 1/6th scale figure.

Back