Ada Wong vs. ANY new Assassin's Creed figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you rather have the new Ada Wong figure or ANY new Assassin's Creed figure?

• Total voters
dafuq Iz dis sheet!?! Batman all the way; followed by The Joker, and Catwoman, and Robin, and Nightwing, and Mr. Freeze, and Two-Face, and The Penguin, and Harley Quinn, and Clayface, and Solomon Grundy, and Bane, and Killer Croc, and The Mad Hatter, and Hugo Strange, and Ra's al Ghul, and Poison Ivy, and Deadshot, and Mr.Zsasz, and The Scarecrow, and Gordon, and then, Connor; wait, never mind, I don't have enough money for all of that.

No. Batman had enough. Let other figures get some light.

dafuq Iz dis sheet!?! Batman all the way; followed by The Joker, and Catwoman, and Robin, and Nightwing, and Mr. Freeze, and Two-Face, and The Penguin, and Harley Quinn, and Clayface, and Solomon Grundy, and Bane, and Killer Croc, and The Mad Hatter, and Hugo Strange, and Ra's al Ghul, and Poison Ivy, and Deadshot, and Mr.Zsasz, and The Scarecrow, and Gordon, and then, Connor; wait, never mind, I don't have enough money for all of that.

2776859_o.gif

tumblr_mbjpkahL7S1ran3jeo1_500.gif

Ada, I lost interest in AC years ago.

And you want more Bat figs still? Enough bellyaching.

Easily AC. I really dislike resident evil i've never been able to get into it at all. What has resi had? sheva, leon, chris, wesker, jill and now Ada?. Come one AC has had an Ezio figure that was it. I would love to see 1/6 connor he has a very unique character, style and arsenal that would transfer nicely into a figure. Altair i don't think would(great character don't get me wrong, just a little plain for a figure design in my eyes) hidden blade and sword that was it wasn't it? been a while since i played through AC1.

Easily AC. I really dislike resident evil i've never been able to get into it at all. What has resi had? sheva, leon, chris, wesker, jill and now Ada?. Come one AC has had an Ezio figure that was it. I would love to see 1/6 connor he has a very unique character, style and arsenal that would transfer nicely into a figure. Altair i don't think would(great character don't get me wrong, just a little plain for a figure design in my eyes) hidden blade and sword that was it wasn't it? been a while since i played through AC1.

:goodpost:

The people saying Batman has had enough fail to see the contradiction with all the figures Resident Evil has had over the years.

Easiest way to settle this is make a figure of this guy and everyones happy

Rdr_john_marston.jpg

Easily AC. I really dislike resident evil i've never been able to get into it at all. What has resi had? sheva, leon, chris, wesker, jill and now Ada?.
2 Leons, 2 Jills, 2 Weskers, 2 Chris's, 2 Krausers, Sheva, Alice & Chainsaw Ganado.

They all go like hot cakes which is why all but the most recently released go for an ridiculous amount on the secondary market. They all go for more than AC 2 Ezio does and he is but 1 figure of the entire franchise. The demand is with RE whether its "fair" or not.

Not to mention its not just RE but its also released as Biohazard and does extremely well over there. Thats why were getting Ada.

Oh hell yes a figure of John would be great, he's all i liked about RDR if im being real honest. The game was a bit lackluster for me but his character development and connection to him was great.

This is a pretty retarded poll since Ada Wong is coming out regardless. :lol :cuckoo:

Everyone is bellyaching for a AC or Batman figure, Resident Evil is their biggest line of VGM. And also that Ada's figure is plain, which it isn't IMO. Resident Evil is more popular. End of story.

It's quite clear that consumer opinion doesn't mean **** to HT.

I would like a Arkham Batman, but I don't give a **** if Ada or Batman came out first.

Everyone is bellyaching for a AC or Batman figure, Resident Evil is their biggest line of VGM. And also that Ada's figure is plain, which it isn't IMO. Resident Evil is more popular. End of story.

It's quite clear that consumer opinion doesn't mean **** to HT.

I would like a Arkham Batman, but I don't give a **** if Ada or Batman came out first.

There's always someone who wants something else, whose going to be upset. As much as it may displease others, if you don't have the bread and butter properties, so to say, companies wouldn't have the revenue necessary to do things from lesser selling properties. Given the small percentage of RE games that collect 1/6, I bet an even smaller percentage of AC fans collection toys at all. It doesn't seem like that's the games fanbase after all.

Back