Ada Wong vs. ANY new Assassin's Creed figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you rather have the new Ada Wong figure or ANY new Assassin's Creed figure?

• Total voters

dsokyra

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering...How many freaks on here would rather have an HT Ada Wong figure than a new Assassin's Creed Figure (Altair, old Ezio, or Conner) :dunno

I find this childish, really, but hey.. if people want to pretend that what they like is better than what others like, go for it. :wave

I see your point, and you're right...I'm just extremely curious as to which figure there would be more demand for. That's usually how companies decide what products to make next. I don't find it childish as much as fundamental market research and supply and demand. No one's opinion is more right or more important than anyone else's. Group hug.:1-1:

As much as I did enjoy HT finally releasing Ada Wong, I'd rather have a Connor or Altair any day.

Why did you make this. I smell a batman fan flame war coming up soon.

I see your point, and you're right...I'm just extremely curious as to which figure there would be more demand for. That's usually how companies decide what products to make next. I don't find it childish as much as fundamental market research and supply and demand. No one's opinion is more right or more important than anyone else's. Group hug.:1-1:

In that case.. I support this, though no ones needs my support. lol. Damn I'm cranky today. :monkey3

I vote Ada Wong. I like Assassin's Creed, but tbh none of the lead characters have ever really jumped out at me as memorable designs. After games, books, and movies with Ada Wong in them I just have a stronger connection to the character than most other young video game (as in years in existence) characters.

Back