Ada Wong vs. ANY new Assassin's Creed figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you rather have the new Ada Wong figure or ANY new Assassin's Creed figure?

• Total voters
Dude, what's with you and referring to your age and "how young you were" all the time? Three years ago is not that long :lol

Dude, when have I ever referred to my age like at all? Also you can learn and grow alot during that time.

Dude, when have I ever referred to my age like at all? Also you can learn and grow alot during that time.

I think I might be confusing you with someone else around here, but I do remember either you or someone else making a post a long time ago acting like 2 or 3 years was like a decade ago. No biggie.

I think I might be confusing you with someone else around here, but I do remember either you or someone else making a post a long time ago acting like 2 or 3 years was like a decade ago. No biggie.

No lol. I don't usually bring up my age at all around here cuz I get flamed for being " to young" even tho I'm in my 20s.

I'm proud of myself, because it's almost four years later, and I still haven't voted in this awful poll.

Back