Ada Wong vs. ANY new Assassin's Creed figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you rather have the new Ada Wong figure or ANY new Assassin's Creed figure?

• Total voters
None of the above I want my Arkham City Batman and Joker Hot Toys its about time we see pics of Batman at least!!! Ill pick Up Ada though because Im a fan of Resident Evil games...

Judging by your name I thought you'd be after Captain america atleast.

Id of really liked a brotherhood Ezio figure. but im much more happy they are making Ada. She is a character thats been around for 14 years. She is part of a toyline that already exists and fits in perfectly so you can actually have a display. Shes been "coming soon" for 2 years. HT owed us to her. And were getting her.

AC games are cool and i enjoyed my Ezio figure whilst i had him but i dont see Ezio going for asmuch as multiple RE figures on ebay right now and he is the only character HT have put out. So the demand cannot be as high despite the greatness of the games.

It would be great if they made both. I like both franchises. But they arent. they are making Ada.

altair_1_-jpg.jpg

I don't understand what this pole about...
Maybe it was cleared somewhere in the thread but don't wanna read.

In a nutshell - People are annoyed that an Ada wong figure (even though its been announced for 18 months) is being made as opposed to them making an Assassins creed figure (which they never said they were going to do).

So it is just a public whinge.

dafuq Iz dis sheet!?! Batman all the way; followed by The Joker, and Catwoman, and Robin, and Nightwing, and Mr. Freeze, and Two-Face, and The Penguin, and Harley Quinn, and Clayface, and Solomon Grundy, and Bane, and Killer Croc, and The Mad Hatter, and Hugo Strange, and Ra's al Ghul, and Poison Ivy, and Deadshot, and Mr.Zsasz, and The Scarecrow, and Gordon, and then, Connor; wait, never mind, I don't have enough money for all of that.

For the sake of this poll, I would take any RE figure over any AC figure. But under normal circumstances, in reality I probably wouldn't buy either.

I love DC & Marvel, and I really, really wish for goods things from JL, but my hopes aren't high. Nolan's Batman is okay, not really my thing. I just have a hard time getting into most live action stuff. Though Marvel has changed my opinion a lot, which in turn broaden my perspective on Nolan's Batman. Changing it from dislike to occasional enjoyment. The last movie being pretty good really.

Now the RE movies.. those suck! I'll stick with the CG movies and video games. Darn HT wasted a RE slot on Alice. lol. :monkey3

It's funny that Ada's been around since what.. 1998, and people are complaining about her getting a figure before someone created in 2012. :)

So I guess this is the wrong place to say I probably woulda bought the Alice figure that was on sale through the Mistress Fortune's on the spook page if it wasn't sold out. :monkey3 :lol

They ARE making him...it's just a matter of time. Who knows if they're gonna make any more AC figures...

Oh you mean just like they made Prometheus and Green Lantern figures? Im aware that theyre making him, but talk is cheap, don't believe anything you hear from HT until you see the official pics.

I'd choose a Connor or Altair or Brotherhood Ezio because.

1. They're Main characters

2. More visually interesting

3. Aren't a continuation of a line where the entire lineup of figures are too hard to come by to accompany Ada

Oh you mean just like they made Prometheus and Green Lantern figures? Im aware that theyre making him, but talk is cheap, don't believe anything you hear from HT until you see the official pics.

:exactly: :( :monkey2

Ill take any resident evil character over the boring assassins creed characters.and im a fan of assassin creed.

I'd choose a Connor or Altair or Brotherhood Ezio because.

1. They're Main characters

2. More visually interesting

3. Aren't a continuation of a line where the entire lineup of figures are too hard to come by to accompany Ada

:exactly: :( :monkey2

What you talking bout nova . We we re4 Leon to accompany Ada.

Back