Actor and Actress you can't stand.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Hopefully that guy didn't know that Jim Parsons is actually gay.
smh2.gif

I don't watch Parks and Rec but Party Down was the bomb and Adam Scott was also in Piranha 3D so that makes him pretty awesome.

:goodpost::clap No one is worse than Shia in my book but these guys/gals come close. Can't not stand either:

Walhberg has to be the worst "A list" actor of all time.

wahl09939.jpg

Mindy should not be on in front of a camera for any reason. Painfully unfunny she is.

mindy-kaling-cover-square-w352.jpg

Jaden-Smith-Denies-Threatening-a-Fan.jpg

Totally forgot about this guy, I can't stand Walhberg and Mindy but I actually have hatred towards Shia and Will Smith Jr.

Sweet it's on netflix, I'll check it out. I've loved Amy Poehler since Upright Citizens Brigade. Now that I think about it, the only thing that's kept me from watching it all these years was Aziz Ansari making fun of "Burn Notice". :lol

To be completely honest, I really can't think of anyone. Maybe something (someone?) will pop up later, but I really don't think so. I have certain actors/actresses that I really like, but I don't think I dislike any.

38.jpg

images

Have just seen Ashton Kutcher and Jonah Hill on here and yep I hate their guts to.

Ashton Kutcher is one of the most least talented @*%*wits on the face on the earth and yet he still gets Mila Kunis to sleep with him?

Back