Actor and Actress you can't stand.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't hate Johnny Depp, in fact, I'm a big fan, but he needs to take a break from acting/playing characters...oh..and get a haircut and stop dressing like bum. I still like him though....but for how long? :lol

I don't hate Johnny Depp, in fact, I'm a big fan, but he needs to take a break from acting/playing characters...oh..and get a haircut and stop dressing like bum. I still like him though....but for how long? :lol

Eh. He's still good. He just needs to take a break from Tim Burton.

I actually really liked Depp as Dillinger. Such an understated role for an actor that tends toward flamboyant parts. From what I've seen on late night shows, his Dillinger portrayal is actually closer to his real personality than his weirdo movies.

Thank God Burton made Scissorhands after Batman, because if that love affair had started one movie earlier, I have a feeling Depp would've been the Joker. And, the Joker would've thrown Batman off of a tower ... so he could do Depp Returns, Depp Forever, and Depp & Robin (with Johnny Depp as Batgirl).

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Eh. He's still good. He just needs to take a break from Tim Burton.

I actually really liked Depp as Dillinger. Such an understated role for an actor that tends toward flamboyant parts. From what I've seen on late night shows, his Dillinger portrayal is actually closer to his real personality than his weirdo movies.

Thank God Burton made Scissorhands after Batman, because if that love affair had started one movie earlier, I have a feeling Depp would've been the Joker. And, the Joker would've thrown Batman off of a tower ... so he could do Depp Returns, Depp Forever, and Depp & Robin (with Johnny Depp as Batgirl).

SnakeDoc

:lol Or Helena Bonham Carter :horror

Back