Actor and Actress you can't stand.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ******:
russellbrand_897_18188102_0_0_12656_300.jpg

And this:

sandrabullock4_300.jpg

Adam Sandler, please stop making movies.

And even though I have enjoyed films with these three actors, Samuel L. Jackson, Keanu Reeves, and Nicolas Cage could do us a favour and take on less roles. ;)

As for women... As long as they are hot I can deal with their bad acting. Thankfully, Kristen Stewart isn't hot. So if she doesn't make any movie anytime soon, I'll be okay with that. Oh, and the same goes for Sarah Jessica Parker.

Your bitterness and hate. . .it's a bit sad, really. I pity you, almost as much as I hate your stinking guts :monkey4

What are you talking about, Sam?? I was just being a good board member and trying to participate and then you go fly off the handle and share your true feelings for me. :(

Ghostbusters 2 sucks!!! Take that!! :mad:

Total Milf though.

For sure! I've slept with lots of chicks I couldn't stand though. :lol

If I didn't know anything about DDL and I was just going by that picture, I don't think I could stand him either. :lol

Yea can't really think of any that I can't stand. I don't think I can stand anymore replies from some of you though.:lol
My avatar must annoy one of you though as I think I saw Jefferey Donovon on there:lol

Back