ACME Archives INDY Art Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info Choopie. I think I'm going to go ahead and scoop one up as soon as I have the funds for it.

Check out this Adam McDaniel piece:

Circus_PosterSM.jpg

Looks like they were trying to emulate the SW "Circus style" poster art.

1368780031_14d12926fe_b.jpg

I don't think that Indy print looks nearly as good as the two SW posters.

That Eric Tan series would look very nice altogether, they're pretty awesome.

True, I don't think my art is quite up to the standard of Struzan or Busch, but those guys are professionals... I'm just an amateur, and I'm still learning! :)

I had the art professionally photographed, but it really would do well with a better, sharper pic to work with. Some of the colors look a little drained from the final product. I've modified it here a little, with a new high-rez scan of the RAIDERS logo:

Raiders_Circus_Poster_McDaniel_THUMB.jpg

True, I don't think my art is quite up to the standard of Struzan or Busch, but those guys are professionals... I'm just an amateur, and I'm still learning! :)

I had the art professionally photographed, but it really would do well with a better, sharper pic to work with. Some of the colors look a little drained from the final product. I've modified it here a little, with a new high-rez scan of the RAIDERS logo:

Hey Adam! Cool to see you here. :)

A someone who owns a 24x36 print of this piece, I can honestly say that you are being modest. This thing is awesome and easily on par with Matt's "Circus ROTS" poster as a true homage to Struzan's original SW piece.

I'm moving soon, and when I do I will have this framed and displayed with the others. I'll share some pics. :rock

Crystal Skull wouldn't fit the style of these, so I am guessing it will be a set of three.

(Although seeing a 50's era sci-fi inspired poster for the fourth film would be fun.)

hey adamm don't forget to introduce yo' self............ and welcome to the freakshow!!!!!!!!:banana:banana

Well I feel like a jerk now. :monkey1 Sorry Adam, I would have used more tact in expressing my opinion had I known you were reading. :eek:

No offense was taken, Khev. You were honest in your opinion, and I didn't see any malice in it at all.

We all have opinions -- this is STILL a free country! -- and I always welcome constructive criticism. It helps me do better the next time. Besides, I'm glad people are at least TALKING about my work, rather than just ignoring it.

indytanwk9.jpg

Can we have some in-hand pics from the owners?
It would be highly appreciated! :peace

I have the first one, but it hasn't been framed yet. Now I guess I'll wait until I get the next one, or even all three, before framing and displaying them as a set.

Can't wait to see the third one. And a Crystal Skull in a 50's Sci Fi style would be awesome to go with it. Although it may not look as good to the casual observer, I think it would look really nice to the Indy fan.

Back