ACME Archives INDY Art Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to revive this old thread, but is anyone keeping track of Indy items from ACME Arcives? I was perusing their site today after a long hiatus, and they have a Flying Wing Sketchplate (which I ordered). They also had the Power of the Ark giclee (125 ES), which I also ordered. But now it's no longer on their site. Not sure if it was a glitch, old page, or what. I guess well see what happens.

Also, I read that they had some things at SDCC last year: Marion character key and an Ark specplate . Did these items get released? I can't seem to find any info on them.

Sorry to revive this old thread, but is anyone keeping track of Indy items from ACME Arcives? I was perusing their site today after a long hiatus, and they have a Flying Wing Sketchplate (which I ordered). They also had the Power of the Ark giclee (125 ES), which I also ordered. But now it's no longer on their site. Not sure if it was a glitch, old page, or what. I guess well see what happens.

Also, I read that they had some things at SDCC last year: Marion character key and an Ark specplate . Did these items get released? I can't seem to find any info on them.

This is really funny, I JUST discovered the Marion Character Key today, and then see you're asking about it! Not sure about the Ark specplate, but you can grab the Marion key here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/290596070764?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_1446wt_1155

:hi5:

Got in the ACME Archives Flying Wing Sketchplate and the Power of the Art print. Both very nice pieces. I've been wanting the Ark print for a long while now. I'm glad I saw it when I did.

Omg, that Ark print is awesome looking! Now I have to find one.

Back