ACME Archives INDY Art Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried just for fun, and they still gave me the 10% discount!! So now I have the retro print coming to display on the wall behind my bronze Indy statue.

:D

Reminds me of a character key.

If I saw a print of Indy doing something other than just sitting I'd get it. I like the one where he is but not enough 2 purchase.

Definitely not digging the character key either... doesn't really capture Ford very well. And just in general I don't "get" them.

I'm sure we'll be seeing more artwork as time goes by. I hope Jerry gets the approval to make Indy lithos. I like his LOTR work, just can't buy everything. But I would collect his Indy work for sure. Also, I hope Dave Dorman does some more Indy artwork. I have the Thunder in the Orient piece he did and it's one of my favs.

Character keys aren't supposed to capture the actor. At least I don't think so. :lol They're just goofy things to collect. No more worse than Adventure Heroes or Galactic Heroes.

For those who collect the character keys, Short Round appears to be next as an IJ shop exclusive. You can see it here: https://www.characterkey.com. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

shortroundkey.jpg

Crud. Gonna have to buy that for my kid. He loves Short Round.

I don't know if I'll get this or not. I like Short Round but I don't know how deep I want to get into this line.

Character keys aren't supposed to capture the actor. At least I don't think so. :lol They're just goofy things to collect. No more worse than Adventure Heroes or Galactic Heroes.

same here I bought the character key

Or Mighty Muggs, which I'm now guilty of collecting. :monkey3

I have been buying all these as well

For those who collect the character keys, Short Round appears to be next as an IJ shop exclusive. You can see it here: https://www.characterkey.com. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I will buy that one too!!

shortroundkey.jpg

Crud. Gonna have to buy that for my kid. He loves Short Round.

looks good!!

Just FYI...regarding the propaganda poster, I inquired to ACME regarding whether or not it was on paper or canvas, as there are some discrepancies on the IJ site, and the poster is on paper. It is pricey for it being on paper, but I decided to keep my order.

Back