ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, you are smart and right!
there's a store which are under decoration "swatch", it's very closed to the store "seven" where we held the "little funny function"

aci-diorama-stonepillar.jpg

Want to buy few more pieces pillar stone. Just wondering what's the material.

Haha, just saw the Facebook post and headed here immediately. Thanks for the picture update! From what I can see it's looking good, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product! :)

How cheap is that?

Looks like they just quickly threw some stuff on a black toy horse and took a picture to compete with Asmus. Lame.

"Concept only" pic Wor-Gar :lol, just kidding.

I totally agree with you, it looks bad. Not only that, but I seem to remember the price on the ringwraith being crazy high which means this will run $$$???

I mean no offense to the company or anybody buying their products but their ringwraith looked awful as well. I can't say I expect too much out of this company, at least not in their LOTR line.

I have the ACI Roman General and on balance it is an excellent figure. Their historical-based military lines have been executed pretty well - though apparently their last Roman legionnaire figure was a mess.

This might be 'in development' but I'd be embarrassed to even release that pic.

Back