1/6 [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Updated*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

Hasn't anyone received their sets yet? I know some ebay sellers have them in stock. I figured I'd see more pics in here....

Cotswold got half of the set in (the armor I believe) but haven't gotten the Uniform set yet. Once they get that in, I'll put mine together

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

There's an HK seller that has both sets in stock on ebay. If I can swing it ill pick it up in a couple weeks.

for size, this one seems ok, but the chest muscle are quite big, i afraid he cannot wear the armour.
my 2 cents, bryan
Thanks for this post. I've been holding off on getting one of those because of that exact reason.

Set just arrived today. Took a while to set him up but he's great.
a85ca989362328cf4fd56242cfc49ecc.jpg
ccc20deed778ec0f60d29a33ca1779d3.jpg

f67227b7a71e9e88e317449eec08ce9b.jpg

My set arrived today too. I quickly threw it all together, i still need to attatch the swords and red tie wraps, i also need a better body as currently he's too muscular in the arms which is stopping the fur arm wraps going past the elbow joint, something i think a banner body might sort out.

Any way here he is so far. im going to properly set him up throughout the week.. he looks pretty bad ass already

10721235_866787586666190_44462965_n.jpg

for size, this one seems ok, but the chest muscle are quite big, i afraid he cannot wear the armour.
my 2 cents, bryan

I haven't finished putting mine together yet, but the armor does fit. Biggest problem so far is the helmet, which is a little too big for the head sculpt I got from onesixthkit and sits too low on the body. May switch him to a Sideshow Pro with a long neck for that reason (though the way his head sits on this body looks more natural i.e. less extended than on the stock photos).

what body(ies) are you guys using that have him already?

My set arrived today too. I quickly threw it all together, i still need to attatch the swords and red tie wraps, i also need a better body as currently he's too muscular in the arms which is stopping the fur arm wraps going past the elbow joint, something i think a banner body might sort out.

Any way here he is so far. im going to properly set him up throughout the week.. he looks pretty bad ass already

10721235_866787586666190_44462965_n.jpg

Looks great! :rock Which sculpt is that?

just a random one i found on ebay, i actually can't find it anymore for some reason but there was a few available

i bought the same one, but I never saw it again. It's an amazing sculpt, and the paint was also really well done. The hair sculpting detail was also top notch.

i bought the same one, but I never saw it again. It's an amazing sculpt, and the paint was also really well done. The hair sculpting detail was also top notch.

Yeah its a great sculpt and paintjob too

YES!! thats it dude i bought it on a whim thinking it would need a repaint but it turned out great

Sweet! I have had it on my watch list for months :)

He's down to 10 or so, I just bought one which takes like a month to arrive :lol

Yeah thats the head! It disappeared for a while since I had purchased it. The photos on that listing are horrible! The person I originally bought it from had much clearer shots. The paint job on it is superb and really requires no mods as far as I am concerned.

I bought 2 of those heads, but only need one. It definitely is a great paint app in hand. If anyone needs it and doesn't want to wait a month, let me know as I'm in California and can ship continental USA, brand new :)

Sweet! I have had it on my watch list for months :)

He's down to 10 or so, I just bought one which takes like a month to arrive :lol

he had a month for estimate delivery on mine too but i got it in like 5 days or so

Back