ACi have LOTR licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Top 20 LotR list from the Asmus thread. Going to be interesting to see how these two licenses compete/complement one another and also how they fit in with the SS line.

1. Aragorn
  2. Gandalf
  3. Boromir
  4. Legolas
  5. Gimli
  6. Frodo
  7. Sam
  8. Merry
  9. Pippin
  10. Arwen
  11. Faramir
  12. Lurtz
  13. Gollum (swap out Smeagol head)
  14. Dark Rider
  15. Saruman
  16. Galadriel
  17. Witch King
  18. Sauron
  19. Elrond
  20. Orc

And also interested in others like Theoden, Eowyn, Eomer, Wormtongue, Denathor,

I like this list. These would be my wants as well.

This just in from ACI's Facebook. Someone asked if it was true that the license was indeed only for HK and what it meant for US customers and this is what they replied:

ACI Facebook said:
The license for ACI is only for Hong Kong right now! And we just want to produce very good quality of 1/6 figures to our customers as usual! Honestly, we hope customers in US and other region could buy our products one day! But I really don't see any possibilities yet!

My Top 20 LotR list from the Asmus thread. Going to be interesting to see how these two licenses compete/complement one another and also how they fit in with the SS line.

1. Code:
    [*]Aragorn
    [*]Gandalf
    [*]Boromir
    [*]Legolas
    [*]Gimli
    [*]Frodo
    [*]Sam
    [*]Merry
    [*]Pippin
  2. Arwen
    [*]Faramir
  3. Lurtz
  4. Gollum (swap out Smeagol head)
  5. Dark Rider
  6. Saruman
  7. Galadriel
  8. Witch King
  9. Sauron
  10. Elrond
  11. Orc

And also interested in others like Theoden, Eowyn, Eomer, Wormtongue, Denathor,

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

I am hoping that the two licenses compliment one another...don't want two Aragorn's coming out at the same time...maybe a dwarf and an Uruk at the same time...now that would be cool.

Got a small update from ACI...they will be attempting to put out 3 figures per year...have yet to hear about their first offering though...

Got a small update from ACI...they will be attempting to put out 3 figures per year...have yet to hear about their first offering though...

So three trips to ebay unless they can find a way to get a States side release.

Times are good to be a Lord of the Rings fan (except for the wallets).

3 figures a year from ACI and roughly 4 a year from Amsus (20 figures / 5 years). Nice chunk of change but it will be awesome so see the collection grow by 7 figures.

I'm pulling for Rohirrim, Gondorian, Prologue warriors, HD uruks...anything with full armor. Anxiously waiting...anything!

I'm pulling for Rohirrim, Gondorian, Prologue warriors, HD uruks...anything with full armor. Anxiously waiting...anything!

Yeah I agree Gondorian in full plates would be nice...I always admire this Diorama with Sauron vs full plated Gondorians...some 1/6 full plated Gondorian would be nice..

I guess I am easy to please. Any well done Middle Earth figure will make me happy even if it is some random elf in Rivendale, a nose picking hobbit or a burmping, carrot eating Breelander.

This thread is useless without any pics!

How's that to prod ACI to start coming up with teasers!

For now...they only have a PLAN...I've spoken to one of their reps...and they aren't saying much...only that they plan to release 3 figures per year...

Back