ABC's "Marvel's: The Inhumans"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess you've been living in a cave, then! Because Gorgon and Karnak are basically the modern day equivalents of Spider-Man and Jesus, in terms of popularity.

Never heard of them, but I don't read comics anymore so........

AOS was a disaster from the get-go!

I'm not trashing this but I hope they avoid every mistake they made with AOS..which could fill a book

Make-point-acknowledge-your-successes.gif

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/inhumans/marvel-and-abcs-the-inhumans-casts-former-game-of-thrones-actor-iwan-a149127

tumblr_inline_nnvy6cI1yK1tpfg2f_500.gif

It sounds as if Maximus is gonna be the lead. I love me some Maximus, so I'm A-OK with this. Also, I saw a fancast for Toby Stephens as Black Bolt and all I can say is... do it! They guy is terrific at displaying emotions with no words at all. This might just turn out to be great...

I wonder if that leaves open the possibility for the Inhumans movie, which I assume would be about Black Bolt.

Make-point-acknowledge-your-successes.gif

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/inhumans/marvel-and-abcs-the-inhumans-casts-former-game-of-thrones-actor-iwan-a149127

tumblr_inline_nnvy6cI1yK1tpfg2f_500.gif

It sounds as if Maximus is gonna be the lead. I love me some Maximus, so I'm A-OK with this. Also, I saw a fancast for Toby Stephens as Black Bolt and all I can say is... do it! They guy is terrific at displaying emotions with no words at all. This might just turn out to be great...

Dude this may be the most perfect casting since freaking David Tennant being Purple Man. I was already excited for his but this just ramped it up ten fold.

There were rumors that a LOST alumni would have a starring role on the show... a lot of people thought it was going to be Matthew Fox as Black Bolt.

I'm gonna go ahead and say I think Maggie Grace may be Medusa.

I'm skeptical about the quality of the show.

If it was a Netflix show, then I'd be exited, but this is a network show and probably won't be connected to the films, so that's disappointing.

Back