Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's such an amazing PF. Can't afford it though.

Hmm... make my own? The cloth looks fun to make... hard part just deciding on a pose! :)

Thanks to a fellow boardie, I was able to acquire the EX version at a very good price. While not as good as Shaak Ti in terms of sculpt and paint apps, she is still well done and a nice addition to my Jedi PF ranks. Here are some pics.

Nice pics! Congrats.

Very cool Mister Ski.
Looks like you got one with good paint app too. :hi5:

Thanks guys. Were there paint app issues with her? Obviously, I am late to the party on this one. It is all Darth Malgus' fault. I saw some in hand pics of his PF and the next thing I know I have ordered Malgus, Shaak Ti and Aayla. :lol

Just saw that Aayla is back in stock at sideshow. Wasn't expecting that. Went ahead and ordered her. Will look good together with Shaak Ti.

Thanks guys. Were there paint app issues with her? Obviously, I am late to the party on this one. It is all Darth Malgus' fault. I saw some in hand pics of his PF and the next thing I know I have ordered Malgus, Shaak Ti and Aayla. :lol

besides sloppy paint here and there mostly on the lekku and forehead tho, there were spots and blemishes on the mid-section, lazy eyes, broken plants, non-working sabers, and far more. i saw a photo of a left eye sticking out like bulging or something. The left eye on yours has it a little but not as bad as some photos i have seen. the front part of the belt on yours looks like it is coming off to but like i said i have seen far worse like major cracking all over the flaps. if i got one like yours i would keep it. they really do not get better than that unfortunately.

Just saw that Aayla is back in stock at sideshow. Wasn't expecting that. Went ahead and ordered her. Will look good together with Shaak Ti.

They are likely all the returned defective aaylas we returned. Good luck with this one spyryt. i hope you get one in good condition.

I'm actually wondering, why is Aayla back in stock... It's good that who ever missed out on ordering this has a chance to get it now... but how did they come up with an extra 30pcs (i'm guessing at least 30 as its not on the low quantity list on SS)

returns ! :D

If they are returns, the they must be damaged or defected... :slap

I'm wondering what's wrong with SS CS, I emailed them 2 weeks ago as my Aayla has a faulty saber hand, the saber light wont go on and till now no answer from them... :gah:

SS CS PLS ANSWER....

If they are returns, the they must be damaged or defected... :slap

I'm wondering what's wrong with SS CS, I emailed them 2 weeks ago as my Aayla has a faulty saber hand, the saber light wont go on and till now no answer from them... :gah:

SS CS PLS ANSWER....

They can be hit or miss.

Definitely try to reach out to them again. GL.

I'm almost 100% certain these are all flawed returns. I've been following people who had a replacement Aayla sent to them many months after waiting for one to come in and Sideshow claimed they received brand new statues created just for people who were waiting for replacements, and they were supposedly inspected before being sent out. The replacements people began receiving were in worse shape than their originals so there is no way they ever received new replacement pieces.

If these Aaylas that are for sale are returned and flawed pieces and Sideshow does not disclose this to the customer that should be illegal under the laws of misrepresentation. I am telling everyone this because Sideshow has just done this with a Mythos Obi-Wan statue to a customer, and thats a fact because it was confirmed by its number.

Sideshow needs to make some changes and if everyone here doesn't start calling Sideshow out on their B.S. when they see it or when it happens to them then nothing is ever going to get fixed in this company.

I'm almost 100% certain these are all flawed returns. I've been following people who had a replacement Aayla sent to them many months after waiting for one to come in and Sideshow claimed they received brand new statues created just for people who were waiting for replacements, and they were supposedly inspected before being sent out. The replacements people began receiving were in worse shape than their originals so there is no way they ever received new replacement pieces.

If these Aaylas that are for sale are returned and flawed pieces and Sideshow does not disclose this to the customer that should be illegal under the laws of misrepresentation. I am telling everyone this because Sideshow has just done this with a Mythos Obi-Wan statue to a customer, and thats a fact because it was confirmed by its number.

Sideshow needs to make some changes and if everyone here doesn't start calling Sideshow out on their B.S. when they see it or when it happens to them then nothing is ever going to get fixed in this company.

i have followed to someone who got a crap replacment that was even worse than the original. he was told that ss was working on getting him a custom statue made from factory and it took 8 months to get. when he got the statue it was much much worse than the original. he put photos up of it to. when he complained about it they closed his account.

i have followed to someone who got a crap replacment that was even worse than the original. he was told that ss was working on getting him a custom statue made from factory and it took 8 months to get. when he got the statue it was much much worse than the original. he put photos up of it to. when he complained about it they closed his account.

dude, I hope this is not true. :(

Back