Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless a customer consistently is getting bad pieces or something.

Hmmm I seem to get a lot of broken pieces from them but I always blame it on their crappy QC, packaging that gets worse with every release and the fact that I live in the north east coast and this stuff has to come via Ground via UPS or FedEx.

I hope they don't hold that against me... I have never had to exchange anything for any reason other than breakage or fitment.

I will put up new pictures soon.. those pictures are also to dark somehow.. its matches the brown tone on shaak ti and aayla..

I will do also pictures with hood up and robe closed in the front..

I will put up new pictures soon.. those pictures are also to dark somehow.. its matches the brown tone on shaak ti and aayla..

I will do also pictures with hood up and robe closed in the front..

Nice! Looking forward to those pics.

Hmmm weird, I tried my light saber today and it worked like a charm! I emailed SS to cancel my replacement ASAP! Looks great with the full saber lighted up next to Shaak! :D

new version :)

aayla_secura_robe_collage_zps174edb94.jpg

I was wondering does anyone here have the star wars vintage collection Aayla action figure mint on card? I'm thinking about buying it to display next to this statue. If someone has that figure I would love to see the package art displayed next to the Aayla statue! :D I think the 2 would look so nice together! I may get the malgus vintage collection figure to go next to him as well.

Arrrgg! I was moving the statue around today and bumped the lightsaber cracking the glass inside. Now it doesn't light up. Does anyone know if sideshow would sell a replacement? Has anyone been able to get a replacement piece that's been broken after the fact?

Hi bro take pics of your brand new saber on Aayla when you get it! :wink1:

Hi Guys...

Greetings from Indonesia to all...

I'm new on this site and I would like some help...

I bought a Aayla Secura exclusive Pf and it seems that the LED on the light saber isn't working anymore... what do I do ? is it easy to change the bulb ? should I change it myself ?

I had bought a replacement LED bulb already but the color doesn't seem to match the first one... should I ask sideshow to send me one ?

And also how do I change the LED bulb on this beauty...

Appreciate all the help possible...

Hi Guys...

Greetings from Indonesia to all...

I'm new on this site and I would like some help...

I bought a Aayla Secura exclusive Pf and it seems that the LED on the light saber isn't working anymore... what do I do ? is it easy to change the bulb ? should I change it myself ?

I had bought a replacement LED bulb already but the color doesn't seem to match the first one... should I ask sideshow to send me one ?

And also how do I change the LED bulb on this beauty...

Appreciate all the help possible...

Is it really possible for us to change the bulbs on these sabers without damaging the statues? I would not know where to start? Has anyone done this before?

Is it really possible for us to change the bulbs on these sabers without damaging the statues? I would not know where to start? Has anyone done this before?

I really don't know about this... thats why i'm asking for help here... it seems simple enough, as I can see the LED bulb easily and I think I can turn the bulb to take it off... haven't tried this thou.. LOL.. too scared to damage the statue...

I would think that given the lifetime of the statue could be more that a decade, and given the lifetime of a bulb is only a few years.. or in my case a few weeks :slap... it would be a smart thing for sideshow to make a statue that has a light up feature with a changeable bulb...

What do u guys think ??

I really don't know about this... thats why i'm asking for help here... it seems simple enough, as I can see the LED bulb easily and I think I can turn the bulb to take it off... haven't tried this thou.. LOL.. too scared to damage the statue...

I would think that given the lifetime of the statue could be more that a decade, and given the lifetime of a bulb is only a few years.. or in my case a few weeks :slap... it would be a smart thing for sideshow to make a statue that has a light up feature with a changeable bulb...

What do u guys think ??

I think the tech will continue to improve. Updates like changeable bulbs wouldn't surprise me. I haven't looked at mine yet, but if the led is accessible, then you should be able to solder a new one on. I'm going to start looking at converting battery only figures to working with a plug. That is the most important thing to me.

I think the tech will continue to improve. Updates like changeable bulbs wouldn't surprise me. I haven't looked at mine yet, but if the led is accessible, then you should be able to solder a new one on. I'm going to start looking at converting battery only figures to working with a plug. That is the most important thing to me.

I was looking into this earlier... this seems pretty easily done thou... my friend has done this, all he did was connect some cables to the battery box and it worked... the only thing, is that u gotta make a hole or make a gutter like thing on the base for the wire to run from the battery place for the plug... and this will ruin the base, otherwise the statue will tilt a bit due to the wire...

But still if you connect them with a plug directly to electricity doesn't solve the problem if the bulb runs out...

I think Sideshow should have come up with a changeable saber. I don't know the tech but I'm sure these lights will die out eventually. It would be nice to have a switch option. Sideshow could even sell them.

Back