Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im happy with my piece though i would have been very happy if the lights were more reliable.

Indeed.
It seems Sideshow is getting better with this technology.
We see a significant improvement (so far) with Shaak Ti's lightsaber.
We'll have to wait until we can get a production piece of Malgus to compare.

Great picture. I'm giving ventress a miss but will definitely hunt down talon and Secura at some point.

:clap all 3 together makes the set look so awesome! A must for star wars fans! Simply stunning pic! Thanks cent!

I'd love a ventress with the look from the clone wars, maybe season 3 with her tight hooded witch outfit :)

:pray: yes a new ventress PF please SS! If they can make more ultron anything is possible!

I would seriously consider a new Asajj PF. With a more crueld and violent look.

Definitely!!! Ventress from the clone wars animated series is awesome! If they did something like that it would be an instant buy for me, the current one is just too covered up im not one for bla bla T&A but seriously she may as well be wearing a burka.

Plus the face just like you said isn't very sinister or evil.

Love the picture of all four of them together!!
I have EX Shaak Ti and EX Aayla - would love Darth Talon but working on getting EX Poison Ivy at the mo ;-)

Love the picture of all four of them together!!
I have EX Shaak Ti and EX Aayla - would love Darth Talon but working on getting EX Poison Ivy at the mo ;-)

Sounds like a great collection so far! Looks like we're after the same statues! Although I'm yet to own Secura :(

Sounds like a great collection so far! Looks like we're after the same statues! Although I'm yet to own Secura :(

Thank you :)
I picked up EX Aurra Sing just before Xmas last year from an ebayer in the US and she is a beautiful piece. So much detail!!

With Secura, I ummed and ahhed about her for so long that I missed out on her so went on the waitlist. After months of waiting, I was finally offered her and I am so pleased I had the opportunity. I still look at her now and think that she shouldnt even be here! Did the same with Black Widow and Poison Ivy so have to be prepared to buy them for more.
Where are you looking to get Secura from? Ebay?

I picked up EX Aurra Sing just before Xmas last year from an ebayer in the US and she is a beautiful piece. So much detail!!

With Secura, I ummed and ahhed about her for so long that I missed out on her so went on the waitlist. After months of waiting, I was finally offered her and I am so pleased I had the opportunity. I still look at her now and think that she shouldnt even be here! Did the same with Black Widow and Poison Ivy so have to be prepared to buy them for more.

Congrats on picking up Ex Aurra Sing! She's a beauty that was very underrated by a lot of collectors..but I think she's a beauty!
Great fabric, lots of detail (mini chains, ammo, guns) she a heavy and sturdy statue and the exclusive was a must for me cuz Aurra Sing is known for taking her victims lightsabers and keeping them in a briefcase :)
& congrats on snagging Secura, Ivy & Widow :panic:

I really wish the fabric choice was more revealing. This would had been an easy purchase for me.

:goodpost: :exactly: :clap I still hope someone can custome a shirt and the change that thick leather covering her rear end. I mean come on SS, even in the comics and movie she had way more cleavage showing. :slap

Yeah she's all sold out on the UK sites which sucks, I don't like ebay everyone overprices things to cover all of ebay and PayPal charges. il just wait for a good deal on the forums from a EU trader.

Finally got confirmation my replacement Aayla will ship in the next 7 days. After 8 months of waiting I hope it is worth it.

Back