Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will email the returns about my Aayla replacement base. No word yet on it. I did get a email a month back saying it's on the way to SS but have not heard any shipping notice yet.

Finally got me replacement, the 3rd one, on Friday and thankfully everything works. Going to have to make space for her now.

Has everyone who is in the wait list for replacement parts received them yet? I'm in the wl but just got an email for a return authorization which I never asked for.
Anybody get the same email?

Has everyone who is in the wait list for replacement parts received them yet? I'm in the wl but just got an email for a return authorization which I never asked for.

My friend still has not got his replacement body. When mine shipped I just got the shipping notice and an email saying to destroy the old one once I inspected the new one.

My friend still has not got his replacement body. When mine shipped I just got the shipping notice and an email saying to destroy the old one once I inspected the new one.

I never got an email replacement parts are coming only to destroy my statue. I am on the wl for a new body and base.
If they say no parts are coming and is just a refund I think I'll take it. The wait has been so long.
This issue has been cleared. I will have to destroy my piece before they send me out replacements. I guess I will have a new one in about 2 weeks time. :)

Last edited:

Wtf??! I got the samething? I was on the WL confirm by SS then after waiting for this long. They ignore my last 3 emails. Finally I just recieved a returns label out of no where. It confused the heck out of me. I was on the WL and never asked for a return? What happen????

Check your email. It says return for a replacement or refund? After reading mine carefully it reads return for replacements.

Check your email. It says return for a replacement or refund? After reading mine carefully it reads return for replacements.

Ah I better check. Thanks so much bro! :1-1: btw my Aayla is all good except the base. I wonder if I get another one in worst shape and broken will SS send another replacement? I better call the to see if they have more just to be safe. Othetwise I'm scare if I send my current one back I may get something worst with no recourse. I mean cant I just send the base back? And keep the rest of her.

I hate that base. I managed to break one of the plants trying to put it back in the box while I transported it. I heard a loud "click" and my heart sank. It didn't snap of compleletly, more like a slight bend and a half break (which is worse as I can't glue it like a clean break).

Good luck with your replacements. I was lucky to source a replacement arm of a forum member and mine is back to full working order. Yay!

I hate that base. I managed to break one of the plants trying to put it back in the box while I transported it. I heard a loud "click" and my heart sank. It didn't snap of compleletly, more like a slight bend and a half break (which is worse as I can't glue it like a clean break).

Good luck with your replacements. I was lucky to source a replacement arm of a forum member and mine is back to full working order. Yay!

probably because of the rod in the plant :) all the plants have a small metal rod in them

yeah the base is really a huge disappointment ... it looks very poorly done.. sculpted and painted.. very amateurish IMO .. but well.. it is what it is...

The only issue I have with this thing is the finicky lightsaber. Sometimes lighting only half-way. :gah:

And if I was going to start nit-picking, the EX Clone helmet should have been made without having to slot it into a hole on the base. A normally sculpted helmet could have been placed anywhere and at any angle. As it is, it's standing upright, at a slight angle to the side, and why did they make the helmet looking in the same direction as Aayla? It looks ridiculous. :slap

Aayla_Secura_Premium_Format_Figure_Sideshow_Collectibles-07.jpg

The only issue I have with this thing is the finicky lightsaber. Sometimes lighting only half-way. :gah:

And if I was going to start nit-picking, the EX Clone helmet should have been made without having to slot it into a hole on the base. A normally sculpted helmet could have been placed anywhere and at any angle. As it is, it's standing upright, at a slight angle to the side, and why did they make the helmet looking in the same direction as Aayla? It looks ridiculous. :slap

Aayla_Secura_Premium_Format_Figure_Sideshow_Collectibles-07.jpg

I think it would be unlikely that a helmet like that would be right side up. It gets knocked off a head and then it sits straight up? Perhaps the Force is responsible?

thoughts on Oct custom made exclusive instead of the helmet ?? This is only Photoshop for now and an idea

custom_ex_zps5d020d4f.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder, someone needs to custom a new lower cut shirt for Aayla to match her movie and comic book look. Also the back brown leather thing sucks. Its way too thick and covers everything up in the back area.

thoughts on Oct custom made exclusive instead of the helmet ?? This is only Photoshop for now and an idea

custom_ex_zps5d020d4f.jpg

Dude if anyone decides to make this plant count me in! HAHA..always thought the helmet was a weak exclusive :(

Shame this statue overall wasn't treated with the same detail and respect as Darth Talon, Aurra Sing and Shaak Ti, cause Aayla is my favourite character :(

Still holding out for someone to do a custom shirt to show off her hidden assets lol...cannot understand why SS decided to skimp out on the T&A on this one when she's the most raunchiest jedi out there...apart from Shaak Ti TFU ;)

Someone should redo this entire piece. No offense to owners, but this is really one of those really poor and missed opportunities by Sideshow. I just have too many negative points when it comes to this piece. I love the character, but this Twi'lek deserved more than what she got.

Back