Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they had given her hips, ass, and a belly like the actress had, then had her belt ride super low, this would be hotter than Talon and Shaak Ti. Instead, they made a 1:4 scale copy of the 1:6 figure.

If they had given her hips, ass, and a belly like the actress had, then had her belt ride super low, this would be hotter than Talon and Shaak Ti. Instead, they made a 1:4 scale copy of the 1:6 figure.

mind sharing a pic of the "actress" lol I dont recall seeing secura with a big butt lmao or a super low belt....

Are we still talking about the same Aayla? :lol

46107-25524.jpg

I would rather have a statue that looks like her, than one that looks like a waif with big fake tits.

As for Amy Allen's...

Aayla_Secura_004.jpg

But the actress's looks are tangential. The heart of the matter is that in most renditions of Aayla, she's a bombshell. She has an hourglass figure and the statue does not. If it did, it would be hot.

Indeed, this was a missed opportunity, artistically.
The character had so much promise for another sought after PF, but they produce a mere C+ piece

they just confirmed me that she will have the new lightup like mech. maul ! well thats at least something good about this statue :)

Looking forward to seeing this in person. Hopefully there will be no issues, but already getting a customizer lined up just in case. I've wanted this character far too long.

my waitlist just converted .

not sure if i still want her now but they already charged my nrd :(

Im so curious how she will turn out at the end... couple weeks I guess we should have her

Back