Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I hope so.. Im still ongoing on the flex pay for the ex :D

I do not understand why everyone does not like her, it's not so bad for me, it's clear buy with Shaak-Ti.

There's no real prob with this statue, but Thalon and Shaak Ti shows what could have been ... Aayla has real potential but the prototype isn't that spectacular. Hope they will change some things before the release.

I POed this day one and am excited to get it. I think it looks great. A good depiction of the character. Nothing needs to be changed.

So I got an email yesterday saying my waitlist converted. I don't want this, however, they say it will become an order on Monday. The problem is it's "Contact to Cancel", and their phone line's only open on weekdays. Any suggestions on what to do? I don't want to pay the NRD for this because I got an email and couldn't call them in the few hours I had open.

Only thing I can think to do is to send an email back asking to cancel the piece, and then for extra measure call them first thing Monday morning and see if they can cancel it for you.

So I got an email yesterday saying my waitlist converted. I don't want this, however, they say it will become an order on Monday. The problem is it's "Contact to Cancel", and their phone line's only open on weekdays. Any suggestions on what to do? I don't want to pay the NRD for this because I got an email and couldn't call them in the few hours I had open.

Give it to me I will pay you in full with the NRD.,:D

Just go into your online account with Sideshow and cancel the Waitlist order before Monday. You shouldn't need to call them or email them as long as the order is still a Waitlist order when you cancel it. I have done this myself several times over the years.

Sounds like a ss problem.

lucky it converted. mine has not.
this piece is nice. perhaps not sexy as talon and shaak ti, but i think secura is older than shaak ti and has a more conservative look to her.
i do like her belly button piercing, it kinda accentuates her abdomen area and muscles near by. the face is not bad. i like you can have the light saber in two diff positions. cool statue.

Back