Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the base is fugly as hell.. they could do so much with Felucia.. but this is just pathetic....

I have her on order as well and not that excited like for malgus or shaak.. but still curious how she will look in hand and next to her "boyfriend" Kit Fisto :D

the only reason we have her on order is because Ingis likes her... I personally think that both the tailoring and the sculpting is extremely ugly >_< really hope that he'll think so too when we get her :p

I was asking earlier if anyone ordered the EX and is having doubts, to let me know and perhaps I will buy it from them.

However, I just don't like that Darth Malgus is in the same pose and I do have him on preorder.

It's like SSC is running out of ideas.

SS-05-10051-2.jpg

Malgus1.jpg

Not the same pose but they're both using "the force". Aayla's clothing does look horrible. I have the EX ordered. But I want her and Shaak Ti together. Maybe I'll cut off Aayla's under garment and just have her wearing the brown top. :p

I just recieved an email, this one isn't going to ship out untill Dec. now.

me too.. its ridiculous... first august.. now december.. they really know how to loose interests after such a long waiting time

I agree..

very curious about next year !! SW is looking good so far.. lets see

Back